Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge

Folkston, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Daughter's Barn at Cedar Ridge

Daughter’s Barn at Cedar Ridge is a rustic wedding venue set in Folkston, Georgia. This barn-style venue offers all of the southern charm you could want for an outdoorsy wedding. From the magnolia trees to the azalea bushes and the sweeping pastures, your wedding day will be framed with gorgeous countryside scenery. We pride ourselves on meeting all your wedding needs.

Facilities and Capacity

The main attraction of Daughter’s Barn at Cedar Ridge is the 3,200-square-foot rustic barn that was built in 2017. The barn can hold at least 200 of your closest friends and family. Included with the picturesque barn are 21 nine-foot, hand-crafted farm tables and benches to enhance your southern wedding.

This family-owned wedding venue works with you to make sure that your wedding is all that you dreamed it would be. They will do anything to make sure you're stress-free by providing a variety of services. A few of the services that they offer include:

• Event rentals

Featured
Kristin

Married on 10/20/2018

Magic in a small town

I stumbled upon Daughters Barn shortly after my fiancé and I were engaged. I had a tight budget and thought the romantic barn vision was nearly out of the question, until a friend of mine mentioned a ... Read more new wedding venue in her hometown. I immediately googled the venue, read through the story behind the barn (which pulled at my heart strings for sure), and called Wendy on my lunch break. The next morning, after a 12-hour shift, my fiancé and I were on our way to GA from Jacksonville before 7am. As soon as Wendy met us out in front of the barn doors, any hesitation we felt was gone. We were sold in a few minutes. Wendy’s outgoing and caring personality shines through in all she does. She goes above and beyond to answer any question and reach out to countless contacts to make sure your special day (and the process leading up to it) is as smooth and stress free as possible. Wendy and her family have taken a forgotten small plot of land and created magic with Daughters Barn. The venue is the perfect sight for romantic country chic weddings: twinkle lights everywhere, rustic seating, handmade wooden tables and benches, and plenty of room for outdoor games and ceremony space. I appreciated Wendy’s straightforward wedding packages and pricing as well her flexibility and recommendations when it comes to vendors. Her professionalism and responsiveness is on point. Julie, the day of coordinator, is another angel of Daughters Barn. I gave Julie my vendor list and rough timeline a few weeks before my wedding. I started grad school a few months before that and fell into a very tough week of demanding assignments, exams, ect before the wedding. The weeks leading up to the big day are by far the most stressful. Julie was there to find solutions and coordinate with vendors when I did not have the brainpower or emotional stamina to do so. Julie made it possible for me to put my phone away the day before and the day of my wedding so I could fully find myself present in those moments. Looking back four days later, it was a whirlwind for sure. I could not have asked for a more perfectly fitting and magical day. I miss that barn and family and community behind it. I will forever hold Daughters Barn in my heart. If you are bride looking for the magic of a small town and rustic barn tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the big city, Daughter’s Barn is your venue! Wendy and the whole crew have everything you need (or know someone who does) to make your vision a reality!

Carie
Carie Hemphill

Married on 04/06/2019

Fell in Love with this Barn

Never expected to have such a beautiful place for our wedding with wonderful people who took such care in our special day. There are not enough words to describe the wonderful things this place has to ... Read more to offer. They have everything you could ever want to make your day so special. There is nothing I would have changed. The staff was there ready to help with every detail. The owners are like family! Love this barn and atmosphere!!!!!

M
Mallory

Married on 03/30/2019

Don't hesitate to book... just do it!

Daughter's Barn is perfect for any style wedding- rustic, classy, vintage, chic... Absolutely beautiful. Wendy, the owner, goes above and beyond to make sure your day runs smoothly. From the time I ... Read more booked she kept in touch, answered my random questions right away and made the process painless. My wedding turned out to be everything I ever dreamed of and I can't thank the folks at Daughter's Barn enough.