Dauphine Press

Petaluma, CA · View map

About Dauphine Press

For over a decade, Dauphine Press has earned a reputation for excellence and a passion for creating award-winning bespoke stationery. With locations in California and New York, we are dedicated to offering distinctive stationery by combining bold images with beautiful type, gorgeous embellishments and rich papers. At Dauphine Press we delight in every detail of creating beautiful and memorable stationery.

Design Studio

Located in Petaluma, right in the beautiful Wine Country of Northern California, our design team offers a process that is simple and enjoyable so your inspiration can guide you in creating a perfectly personalized design. For our wedding clients, it has always been our goal to enable a couple's personality to shine through with sophistication, distinction and wit by creating invitations that are truly unique. Just as no two occasions are alike, the same is true of our invitations.

Print Studio

We produce everything on premises in our New York print studio, from printing on our fifty-year-old Heidelberg Windmill letterpresses to hand-lining envelopes and tying ribbons. As a result, we create first impressions by way of a truly personalized statement for clients located throughout the US and abroad.

6 Reviews for Dauphine Press

6 Dauphine Press Reviews

User2372737

2+ years ago

Dauphine Press did an amazing job on our wedding invitations! We worked with Kendra Bellah, who was incredibly patient with us during the design process. :) The team did a fantastic job creating ... Read more something very special for us and we were thrilled with the final product.

A
Amy

Married on 05/27/2011

Our save the dates and invitations were perfect! Can't wait to use Dauphine Press for future events! Read more Our save the dates and invitations were perfect!! Can't wait to use Dauphine Press for future events!!!

A
Ashley

Married on 04/13/2007

These guys were fantastic. I live in Florida and they are in California, but they made it happen. I had so many compliments on my invites. I plan on using them for regular cards, stationary,etc. Read more These guys were fantastic. I live in Florida and they are in California, but they made it happen. I had so many compliments on my invites. I plan on using them for regular cards, stationary,etc.