Dauss FOTO

Fishers, Indiana · View map

About Dauss FOTO

DaussFOTO provides photography for weddings and events in Fishers, Indiana. Each photo radiates elegance and sophistication. DaussFOTO knows that at weddings you only have one chance for the perfect shot. You can count on them to capture it with style.

Experience
For 19 years, photographer Dauss Miller has captured weddings. Over 300 couples in Central Indiana put their trust in his abilities. He has even photographed weddings across the country.

Dauss will customize his plans to meet the needs of your wedding. After your wedding, you will receive an online gallery to view your images. You own the rights to your images, so you’ll instantly be able to print and share your photos. His other photography services include:

• High-res images

D
Dina

Married on 12/29/2018

Wow, wow, wow!

We cannot thank Dauss enough for capturing the best day of our lives! From our engagement shoot til the end of the reception, he was by our side every step of the way! He is so much fun, professional, ... Read more and crazy talented. His pictures are a work of art and we can’t recommend him enough!

C
Catherine

Married on 06/16/2018

If you are looking for the best, you need not look farther, because Dauss is the BEST PHOTOGRAPHER we could have asked for! He was patient and kind, gave direction easily, and really worked to make ... Read more sure we would get all the pictures we desired. Dauss was great in staying in contact and making sure he had all details of the day down perfectly! He also did my boudoir shoot, and while this can be an uncomfortable experience, he made sure that this was something that turned out perfectly for my significant other. We feel so blessed and thankful to have had him for our special journey!

M
Michelle

Married on 06/02/2018

I can't say enough to describe how amazing Dauss is! He's an exquisite photographer and a wonderful a person to have following you around on your wedding day! His excitement for the photos he was ... Read more taking made me feel so comfortable and confident, two things that don't always come easily to me. My husband and I were blown away, and many of our guests gushed over how personable and skilled he and Auset were!