Dave DeVille Entertainment

Baldwin, WI · View map

About Dave DeVille Entertainment

Dave DeVille Entertainment is Western Wisconsin and the East Metro's PREMIER choice for DJ Entertainment.

Weddings, Anniversary Parties, Prom, Birthdays and MORE!

Do you have your event set? Check your date to see if we're available.

Don't miss out on the most customizable wedding packages around!

At DDE, we believe that you're the most important part of our business. After all, without you, we wouldn't be here. Whatever your event might be, we put our all into it. From the smallest wedding to Prom for 1500 kids, DDE is prepared to give you and your guests the most memorable event they've ever attended.

21 Reviews for Dave DeVille Entertainment

21 Dave DeVille Entertainment Reviews

Katie
Katie

Married on 06/15/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Dave was absolutely amazing and kept our dance floor packed all night long! Read more Dave was absolutely amazing and kept our dance floor packed all night long!

W
Wanda

Married on 09/15/2018

I recommend Dave for any type of gathering. He was just amazing, my guest's just loved him at my wedding. Very caring and helpful, made sure everything was going smoothly the music was perfect from ... Read more day into the night. I got alot of compliments on how great Dave was. Dave just has such an amazing personality that keeps the party going. I am so thankful we hired him for our wedding, he helped make that special day even more perfect. Thank you Dave it was such a blast working with you..

A
Ashley

Married on 09/15/2018

I have never seen a dj so amazing like Dave. He had everyone on the dance floor all night. And played a variety of music! He even played bartender and poured us drinks and iced the wedding party! He ... Read more was so much fun. I cant help but tell you to get him!! I promise you wont be disappointed!