Dionne Entertainment

Gorham, ME · View map · Visit website

About Dionne Entertainment

Dionne Entertainment is a team of wedding DJs based in Portland/Gorham, Maine. Part of the wedding industry for 40+ years, they have been providing professional DJ services throughout the local area, including New Hampshire and Massachusetts. They are one of Maine’s most sought after wedding DJs because of their reliable and affordable services for receptions and ceremonies. Their work has been featured in print and on television.

Dionne Entertainment plays a variety of music genres, such as country, oldies, top 40, jazz, pop, rock, R&B/soul, electronic, and hip hop. They provide additional equipment, including microphones, uplighting, and sound/PA system. This company offers the following services:

• MC/Bilingual MC

K
Featured
Kimberly

Married on 07/07/2018

I recently hired Dave for my July 8th 2018 Peaks Island Wedding. After he did a phenomenal job DJing at my brother's wedding several years ago, I knew I needed to call him to book immediately when I ... Read more got engaged. I am happy to say that Dave did not disappoint, and was a complete class-act from beginning to end. He impressed me very much when he called several days before the wedding to go over everything with me and double-check name pronunciations. My husband's family is Swedish, so there were some unique names in there, and he introduced everyone perfectly!! Dave was also very flexible. For example, my dad and I wanted to sing a duet together (rather than dance) as our father daughter moment. Dave was excited to help us make this happen and provided guidance for the appropriate audio. He also provided extra wireless mics, and even went through a sound check with us on the day of to make it perfect. It is a memory we will cherish forever, and we wouldn't have been able to do it without Dave. Upon request, Dave also took the attention and care to doctor the beginning of my processional song during the ceremony, so that it would be the perfect length for walking in on. From start to finish, I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to the music, because Dave was on it. He played the perfect music to keep the party going, for all age generations..I danced the whole night until the very end. He even through some popular Swedish songs in there when they were requested! I would highly recommend Dave for any event-- especially a wedding. You won't regret it!!

Michael
Michael Gillman

Married on 07/20/2019

Everything we were looking for!

We hired Dave for our wedding at the 1812 Farm in Bristol, ME. We reached out to him well in advance of the date he was incredibly responsive and professional. As we got closer to the wedding, Dave ... Read more reached out and had us provide information on what we were looking for, and spent time on the phone with us to make sure we were on the same page, he knew what we liked (and didn’t like), had the names of the bridal party correct, etc. On the day, Dave did an amazing job creating the atmosphere we were looking for, and he got people out on the dance floor all night. Everyone had a great time and we could not be happier with how it went!

A
Aneesha

Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible DJ!

We cannot thank Dave enough for the incredible job he did at our wedding this summer! Dave kept the dance floor absolutely packed all night and read the crowd perfectly. Throughout the night, friends ... Read more kept saying "your DJ is killing it!" and friends of ours already hired Dave for their own wedding next summer. We can't wait to dance the night away with you again soon!