Dave Macklin Band

Brighton, MA · View map · Visit website

About Dave Macklin Band

The Dave Macklin Band is a premier wedding band based in Boston, Massachusetts and serves New England and beyond. This band offers up that special high energy, funky groove every grand celebration needs. They are passionate about their craft and bringing the best possible entertainment to their clients. They are easy to work with and will provide prompt communication. Whether it be an intimate setting or a funky, toe-tapping number, The Dave Macklin Band delivers the goods. They were founded by Dave Macklin in 2010 and haven't stopped bringing the Funk since.

Dave Macklin band is a six-piece band, which can expand to eight pieces with the addition of a horn section. They provide live music for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Your setlist is important to them and they will work with you on putting it together based on your input and they are willing to learn new songs to meet your wedding needs. They offer a variety of genres, across several eras, including R&B, Funk, Motown, Top 40, Soul, Reggae, Rock, Jazz, and a little Country to make sure a fun time for guests of all ages. Services include:

• 5-8 piece band, with male and female vocalists and a horn section
  • Speakers/PA system
  • Fun stage lights
  • Microphones for speeches and or ceremony
  • MC announcements

T
Featured
TIm

Married on 07/01/2016

If you want an amazing show at your wedding this is the band for you! I saw them at Waxys Leominster and at Plainridge Casino trying to make my mind up about a band! This band gave me chills every ... Read more performance was different and then the male singer decides to sing Pavarotti i sent to my Mom and she did not believe he was really singing this group is AMAZING!!!! To hear peoples comments under there breathe is funny too. "o my god they are better than people on the radio who the hell are they" we won a free Dj for our wedding cause they have a wedding on my my day already :( but i am officially a groupie for this band i had to leave a review. I saw 10 bands and NO OTHER BAND COME CLOSE TO THE VOCALIST NO OTHER BAND!!! DaveMacklin what a great band!!! Keep pressing on PEACE LOVE AND FUNK!!!

R
R.l. Smith

Married on 07/06/2019

Great band!!

We have had two other big birthday parties with a band, and each band was the talk of the town for years afterwards. The Dave Macklin Band continued that tradition by providing really great music from ... Read more from a really great band, this time for our 140th birthday party. So many people have mentioned to us how great the band was. Thank you to all the musicians, and an extra big thanks to you Irene, for being so professional and easy to work with. We will pencil you in for our 200th birthday party in July of 2049!!!!

A
A Crane

Married on 06/15/2019

Absolute Perfection

Dave and the band played at my wedding a few weeks ago and I have not stopped receiving compliments about them! Every single person absolutely loved them! We saw the band play at a local venue a year ... Read more ago and we were absolutely impressed. My incredibly picky fiancé (now husband) was smitten. I inquired on a limb about their prices and availability and I was ecstatic with the results! Their music persuaded even my least social/dance-y relatives to get out on the dance floor and have a blast. The interactions with Irene and the band are nothing but professional and accommodating, the performance is outstanding, the music is friendly for all ages, and the joy they include in your day is irreplaceable. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!!