Dave Macklin Band

Brighton, MA · View map · Visit website

About Dave Macklin Band

The Dave Macklin Band is a premier wedding band based in Boston, Massachusetts and serves New England and beyond. This band offers up that special high energy, funky groove every grand celebration needs. They are passionate about their craft and bringing the best possible entertainment to their clients. They are easy to work with and will provide prompt communication. Whether it be an intimate setting or a funky, toe-tapping number, The Dave Macklin Band delivers the goods. They were founded by Dave Macklin in 2010 and haven't stopped bringing the Funk since.

Dave Macklin band is a six-piece band, which can expand to eight pieces with the addition of a horn section. They provide live music for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Your setlist is important to them and they will work with you on putting it together based on your input and they are willing to learn new songs to meet your wedding needs. They offer a variety of genres, across several eras, including R&B, Funk, Motown, Top 40, Soul, Reggae, Rock, Jazz, and a little Country to make sure a fun time for guests of all ages. Services include:

• 5-8 piece band, with male and female vocalists and a horn section
  • Speakers/PA system
  • Fun stage lights
  • Microphones for speeches and or ceremony
  • MC announcements

T
Featured
TIm

Married on 07/01/2016

If you want an amazing show at your wedding this is the band for you! I saw them at Waxys Leominster and at Plainridge Casino trying to make my mind up about a band! This band gave me chills every ... Read more performance was different and then the male singer decides to sing Pavarotti i sent to my Mom and she did not believe he was really singing this group is AMAZING!!!! To hear peoples comments under there breathe is funny too. "o my god they are better than people on the radio who the hell are they" we won a free Dj for our wedding cause they have a wedding on my my day already :( but i am officially a groupie for this band i had to leave a review. I saw 10 bands and NO OTHER BAND COME CLOSE TO THE VOCALIST NO OTHER BAND!!! DaveMacklin what a great band!!! Keep pressing on PEACE LOVE AND FUNK!!!

M
Mary Nolan

Married on 12/31/2018

Great dance band!

We just hired the Dave Macklin band for a New Year's party. They had everyone dancing all night long. Great folks to deal with. Very accommodating, easy to work with and just overall nice people. And ... Read more And of course graest music!!!

Robyn
Robyn

Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience with DMB!

I booked Dave Macklin Band without ever seeing them live, and I'm so glad I took the chance and did. The music (for both ceremony and reception) was perfect; I wouldn't have changed a thing. They were ... Read more professional, responsive throughout booking, and so much fun. I would highly recommend them!