David Alan Hospitality Group

Berlin, CT · View map · Visit website

About David Alan Hospitality Group

David Alan Hospitality Group is a full-service catering and events management company based in Berlin, Connecticut that services all of Connecticut, and parts of Massachusetts, New York and Rhode Island. We offer unparalleled service and the freshest, highest quality food. David Alan Hospitality Group offers creative, custom design while working with you to produce a menu and catering experience that will help you on your most important day!

Cuisine
David Alan Hospitality Group offers a range of wedding catering options, from plated meals, to buffet-style, stations, or hors d’oeuvres. We offer options to accommodate dietary needs and have executed events of the following cuisines:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Southern
  • Spanish
  • Mediterranean

Wedding catering and event services include:

• Cocktail reception

N
Featured
Naomi

Married on 09/21/2014

Where to begin.. To say that Meghan and David are leading a world class business would be an understatement. Our experience with David Alan from start to finish was nothing short of miraculous. The ... Read more team was always available and responsive with any questions we had and their pre-wedding services from the initial meetings to final tastings were a joy. Meghan stepped in on many occasions helping lead some planning efforts as I was an out of state bride. That is just one small example which goes to show their above and beyond customer service mantra. David Alan also offers a day of coordinator; we were blessed to have Taylor helping us out on our big day and she was such a delight. She was an excellent listener, she anticipated our needs before we even had to ask, and she made sure my husband and I were comfortable the entire day. I would recommend David Alan with the highest regards and already have to a few of my newly engaged friends. I trust the DA team implicitly. We love you team - All our best! Naomi and Matt

K
Katrina Savage

Married on 05/25/2019

You need this vendor!

Where do I even begin with how great this company is. From the initial tasting to all the communication working with David Alan was easy and flexible. Meghan helped me stick to my budget/work with the ... Read more menu I wanted when other caterers were not at all flexible. Katie the day of bridal attendant was a gift from god. She made sure everything was running smoothly and handled everything with ease and grace. She kept making sure I was alright throughout the event and if there was anything I needed. She also came by herself to help set up the day before the wedding. I was anticipating doing all that myself and when I saw all the work she had done by herself I was completely blown away. She made the day go off without a hitch. These guys go above and beyond what any other caterer would do. Oh and our specialty cocktails were the best!!! Thanks so much!!!

R
Ronald M Ryder

Married on 05/25/2019

A Dream Come True!

David Alan's food selection and professional staff made our wedding a dream come true. Every single person at the wedding complimented the food. The customized packages make it possible for you to ... Read more make the wedding menu of your dreams. The open bar had great selection as well. Highly recommend the day of catering package as well.