David Apuzzo, Photography

Hamden, CT · View map

About David Apuzzo, Photography

David Apuzzo, Photography is a Connecticut wedding photography company based in Hamden, Connecticut. Photographer and owner David Apuzzo got his start in photography shooting film and working in the darkroom, then went on to get his degree in photography. David Apuzzo’s photography style is unique and focuses on using natural light to bring out the best in his subjects. David Apuzzo, Photography is committed to creating a comfortable wedding photography experience for his clients to capture all of the important moments. The photographer can service weddings of all sizes and will accommodate as needed for smaller, more intimate weddings.

The base wedding package starts with 8 hours of coverage, two wedding photographers, a complimentary engagement session, an online gallery of your wedding and engagement photos, as well as a USB drive of your wedding and engagement session. This wedding package starts at $3500.00.

David Apuzzo, Photography offers a variety of services to accommodate your needs on your special day. Services include:

• Engagement shoot

M
Michelle Guzman

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience!

David and his team were absolutely amazing and helped to make my wedding day easy to enjoy without stress. He is professional, down to earth, super easy to work with, enthusiastic, and obviously loves ... Read more what he does. I was worried because my large family can become easily distracted, however, David was able to direct everyone with success! He was also there for us throughout the entire wedding planning process and is full of wedding related tips and resources. I highly recommend David!

M
Michael Hemenway

Married on 10/20/2018

Book him now!

I can't say enough good things about our experience with David. He was attentive and encouraging throughout the entire planning process right through the end of our wedding day. He worked with our ... Read more venue/caterer to iron out all the details. Working with him helped make the day even more memorable. His team was spectacular and helped us feel at ease. I'm not the best with being the center of attention or being photographed but working with David took a lot of that stress away. He and his team were 100% professional and had an open ear all day long (I even got a very helpful pep talk during some stressful moments before the ceremony - thanks, Joel!). I absolutely cannot wait to see our wedding photos and would highly recommend David to anyone currently planning their wedding or special event. There is no second-guessing our decision to work with him.

S
Sara

Married on 09/22/2018

David was recommended to me by a friend to photograph my moms wedding. The wedding was very last and wasn't very structured. But through the chaos of the day David was able to perfectly capture the ... Read more most important and memorable moments beautifully. David was quick to answer my request for an estimate, was very professional and fit in great at the party! He was a pleasure to have at the wedding and I would definitely recommend him for any occasion!