David Christensen Photography

Loganville, GA · View map

About David Christensen Photography

Hi! We take pictures where, in our world, things are bright, colorful and fresh! Our approach is an eclectic blend of real moments, fine details and dramatic portraiture which tells a dramatic visual story of your wedding day. We are David and Paula, a husband and wife wedding photography team based in the metro Atlanta area.

We are seasoned, full time photography professionals who do this day in and day out, every day of the year because we love this stuff! We invite you to read some of the reviews from past clients, view some of our portfolio's and then contact us so that we can talk with you personally about what is important to you and your family on what will be one of the most treasured memories of your lives. What an amazing time! We cant wait to meet you!

We are, of course, passport ready and live near the busiest airport in the world, so we can come to wherever you are.

7 Reviews for David Christensen Photography

7 David Christensen Photography Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 06/11/2011

Wow! What can we say.... Photography was very important to us. We really love photos and we willing to make the investment. It amazes us the images they captured and the emotion within each one. It ... Read more was really important that we had a journalistic versus posed style of photograpy, more like real life, at that is what David and Paula delivered! They are a phenomenal team and very professional, but fun at the same time. I never really remember them in my face but you would have thought they were AT&T he'd to you with the images they got. I cannot say enough amazing things about this couple. You would be lucky to have them as your photographer!

T
Taylor

Married on 06/04/2011

I loved David & his wife Paula. They definitely exceeded my expectations! Read more I loved David & his wife Paula. They definitely exceeded my expectations!

K
Kara

Married on 05/07/2011

Total package! David and Paula were as good as it gets. We enjoyed every minute spent with them, from the engagement photo shoot to the final photo at the reception. We could not have asked for more ... Read more personable and professionall photographers. Simply put, photography was a top priority on my must-have list and once I chose David Chrstensen photography I never once worried about my pictures. I knew they were my stress-free answer.