David Howell Photography

Laguna Hills, CA · View map

About David Howell Photography

Our passion for photography runs deep, as does our commitment to capturing emotion and beautiful moments. The reason we love photographing weddings is the joy it brings us when our clients call or e-mail to tell us how much they love their images. We pour our heart and soul into every single wedding we shoot so its very important to us that you're left with timeless images you will enjoy for the rest of your life. Born and raised here in Southern California surfing, camping and exploring we know all the ins and outs as well as many hidden gems for your engagement shoot. Please feel free to contact us anytime to get together and see if we're a good match. Or, you are welcome to call if you have any questions or just feel like chatting about your wedding. We would love the oportunity to capture every detail and special moment of your wedding day.

Wedding packages starting at $1200. We donate 5% of every wedding to Choc Childrens Hospitol. We feel it's important

to give back to the comunity and what better way then helping children in need.

David Howell Photography

david@davidhowellphoto.com

(949) 280-3415

17 Reviews for David Howell Photography

17 David Howell Photography Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 06/08/2014

David was referred by the venue I got married at (Aliso Viejo Country Club). I was extremely happy with the experience and my photos. He has an artistic look to his pictures that is not over the top ... Read more and is classic. His presence is patient, kind, and fun. He was a pleasure to work with and gave me my pictures back quickly. I highly recommend David for wedding photography and engagement shoots!

C
Connie

Married on 11/30/2013

David was lovely to work with from the get go! Our engagement pictures were gorgeous and the wedding pictures were stunning. He captured emotions on camera that will always be close to my heart. ... Read more Original and classic photographs which I love. Very easy to work with, punctual and professional. He is a delight to work with and I highly recommend him to everyone. He captured the moment many times!! His prices are very reasonable too. Absolutely wonderful!!!

J
Jina

Married on 11/09/2013

David is so unbelievably talented. My husband and I used him for our engagement photos and our wedding day, and we continually receive compliments on how great the photos turned out. David was one of ... Read more the best vendors to work with. He is very calm, personable, knowledgeable, and I always trusted his judgment. He was so responsive and so informative when I had questions during the planning process, and he is just a great person. David captured our day perfectly and more importantly, he captured our relationship flawlessly. These photos will last forever and I could not have asked for a better photographer. I plan on using him for anything that requires professional photography. I have referred him to several couples and I will continue referring him to anyone looking for a photographer.