David Jay Entertainment

Canyon Country, CA · View map

About David Jay Entertainment

You've dreamt of this moment for a lifetime, planning each detail to perfection. Now you are faced with what may be the single most important decision you'll make on your Wedding Day: choosing the right entertainment.

A talented DJ will elevate your event fron an ordinary party to an elegant, unforgettable celebration you and your guests will be talking about for generations to come.

We offer fun and unique services to help make your wedding amazing including DJ Entertainment, Music Video DJ, Video Montage, Amazing Lighting, and our Event Photo Lounge Photobooth.

At David Jay Entertainment, it's all about you. Let us help make your wedding dreams come true! With the privilege of having performed at over 3000 events, we offer expertise, sophistication and the state-of-the-art technology your wedding deserves. We are fully insured perfectionists who will always go the extra mile to accomodate your every need and desire.

For more information, please contact us at anytime at 661-478-4700 or email us at djpro@djpro.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

24 Reviews for David Jay Entertainment

24 David Jay Entertainment Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 11/05/2017

I can't say enough great things about David! He executed the playlist flawlessly. The dance floor was packed and everyone had a great time. He even helped organize the bridal party and let us know ... Read more when to do certain events because I did not have a coordinator. The entire night went smoothly. Thank you so much David! He also did the uplighting and the room looked amazing! I highly recommend him! He definitely knows his stuff!

R
Rachele

Married on 11/15/2015

Where do I even start!? David Jay of David Jay Entertainment absolutely made our wedding! Right down from his patience, energetic happy energy and great organization with planning each and every ... Read more important  detail to making everyone of our guests feel welcomed, excited and really part of our day.  When you're a scattered bride or groom and added parent  there are so many important  details you don't even think of. Which is why  I learned it's so very important to hire a professional  who knows exactly  what to do and when to do it on point! David took his time to really understand my husband and I, what we wished for and helped us pick out songs that really touched our hearts & souls, not just uniting us but really allowing our family and friends to feel the love we share for one another too. My husband  and I really enjoyed his video DJ set up. Our favorite photos  from childhood to our first picture together were made into a beautidul slide show for all to see. Iwasn't sure I'd love the idea at first with music videos playing as the actual song was on; however,  I absolutely  fell in love with the lighting  and  seeing the music video or  cool designs to each of the songs while dancing or just sitting and relaxing.  We received  many compliments  on how well David  made everything flow.  One of my past issues with DJs  was that the music volume became  to loud and obnoxious  at times. This however did not happen once . David has a very clear and lovely voice. He was very open to our party requesting song after song and his collection of music is  outstanding.  It really felt as if each and every guest was on the dance floor at one time or another. We will use David Jay Entertainment  for each and every important  event in our lives and will refer  all of our friends, family and acquaintances! If you want a phenomenal  DJ who will work his talent & magic plus truly make it feel that your Wedding is all that matters, he's right here! Thank you for great service!

A
Abby

Married on 10/17/2015

Selecting a GREAT DJ for our wedding was our number one priority. The moment we met David, we knew he was the one! His outgoing and honest personality comforted us immediately! David was accessible to ... Read more accessible to us throughout our planning process and he had several great ideas to make our wedding the BEST EVER!!!! All I can say is WOW! Our wedding rocked!!!! The music he played was AWESOME! He knew how to look at the crowd and knew exactly what to play at the right time. David also has music videos playing and everybody absolutely loved it! David made an amazing Slideshow for us that made everybody laugh and cry! The lighting looked great in the room and set a great party atmosphere. Everybody LOVED the photo booth! Our friends are still raving about our wedding! If you're looking for the BEST DJ, don't hesitate to book David Jay!!!!!!