David Jeffrey Photography LLC

Waterbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About David Jeffrey Photography LLC

David Jeffrey Photography LLC is a photography company located in Waterbury, Connecticut, that has been capturing weddings and events in the surrounding Connecticut areas for over 16 years. The photographers specialize in a variety of styles, including classic, photojournalistic, documentary and modern styles to match the preferences of the couple. David Jeffrey Photography LLC commits to capturing candid moments and beautiful portraits to create memorable, timeless photographs that encapsulate every moment of your special day. They offer affordable photography packages that include everything you need to document your event.

David Jeffrey Photography LLC has a range of photography services, including:

• Save the date
  • Prints
  • Canvas

Other Services
David Jeffrey Photography LLC offers a variety of other services to enhance your wedding day:

• Videography

A
Featured
Ashley Ferguson

Married on 08/11/2018

David Jeffrey Photography was Amazing! Highly Recommend!!

We booked Photography, DJ, Mirror Photo Booth and Uplighting with David Jeffrey Photography and everything was outstanding! David is an incredibly creative photographer. He was very professional and ... Read more responsive from day one. The DJ kept us dancing all night long. Uplighting was gorgeous and set the mood perfectly. Fun times had by all with the Mirror Photo Booth. All of our wedding photos are amazing and David and his team went above and beyond to make sure every special moment during our wedding was perfect. I would highly recommend David Jeffrey Photography to all our family and friends!

T
tesheia johnson

Getting married on 07/13/2019

Awesome so far! Can't wait for wedding photos

We hired Dave for our wedding. He just did our engagement shoot. The photos are amazing! I can't wait for the wedding photos! Thanks Dave Read more We hired Dave for our wedding. He just did our engagement shoot. The photos are amazing! I can't wait for the wedding photos! Thanks Dave

L
Linette

Married on 10/21/2018

Very responsive

I definitely recommend his team. The photographers were great and captured some beautiful pics. I also got the photobooth through him and all my guests enjoyed it. Read more I definitely recommend his team. The photographers were great and captured some beautiful pics. I also got the photobooth through him and all my guests enjoyed it.