David Orr Photography

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About David Orr Photography

Hey There! We're David and Amanda Orr, a Phoenix-based married duo who fell deeply in love with the art of true love photography because of passionate, adventurous, affectionate and happy souls like you!

Everyone's love story is a precious thing, and we are excited about creating artistic images, capturing real moments, and having some fun along the way with you!

We want to make a promise here at David Orr Photography:
for your happiest day
for your loved ones
for your memories
for your proposal
for your unique engagement
for your friends
for your romantic moments
for your sense of humor ...

You can count on us
to put our hearts and soul
into our photos,
because we truly care.

Learn all about us on our website, and don't forget to send us a message!

We provide:

• Awesome high-resolution images on personalized USB
  • Wedding, Proposal, Engagement, Adventure Sessions
  • Liability insurance
  • Second photographer
  • Albums for you
  • Albums for your family
  • Online Print Gallery - Password Protected
  • Wall Prints (Wood, Metal, Acrylics and more!)
  • Secret specials, too! (Can't say here, because its a secret!!)

We can't wait to hear from you!
xoxo, Amanda and David

67 Reviews for David Orr Photography

67 David Orr Photography Reviews

T
Featured
Tacey

Married on 04/28/2018

David was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was flexible and accommodating for both our wedding photos and engagement photos. He took care and time to ensure there were multiple photos of each ... Read more item/grouping on our list so that we would have many options to choose from later on. He was reliable, friendly, laid-back and very easy to work with. My husband (who wasn't a big fan of having to pose for engagement photos at first) even said he had a wonderful time during the photo shoot. We couldn't be happier with the way the photos of our engagement and wedding turned out. Also, the turn around was very fast! I would highly, highly recommend David Orr!

T
Tracee

Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding photos

David and staff were patient, and accommodating and got some wonderful shots at our wedding. David did our engagement and our wedding pictures, and we will continue to use his services for our family ... Read more picture needs!

B
Blessing Martinez

Married on 02/28/2019

F****** amazing!

Please, please, please! Hire David. I cannot express how personal and creative David is. Him and his team made sure to get to understand my husband and I vision for our wedding by meeting with us and ... Read more explaining every bit we can expect from him. His prices are more than competitive and reasonable, you literally get what you pay for; beyond perfect pictures. His response to any questions we ever had was quick and helpful. He is truly an amazing photographer, I am awkward person and i cannot express myself in pictures well but, my true self was captured and i adore all of the pictures. Trust me, i dont lie or bullshit; you want personal care and beautiful pictures? Hire him.