David Payne Photography

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About David Payne Photography

David Payne Photography is a photography business based in Nashville, Tennessee. David Payne, the owner and main main photographer, captures life's precious moments, one click at a time. David is an experienced wedding photographer, whose specialty is capturing that fleeting moment, to have it last forever as his passion is telling stories with the images he captures. He captures those moments with a variety of techniques, also including lighting, timing and texture. He shoots with speed and agility but also experience the beauty of film as he is a hybrid shooter. The photojournalistic, contemporary and traditional styles of photography are used for the photos taken.

David Payne Photography produces the final products in the forms of albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, negatives and more. Photography services offered by the business include:

• Additional hours

S
Featured
Soo

Married on 10/21/2018

So many beautiful photos!

Dave was very professional and worked with us to capture all of our magical moments! He had some great ideas with taking our photos at certain time of the afternoon and evening to get the perfect ... Read more natural lighting. He was very patient with me while I planned everything with him over the phone. He even showed up to my venue during my tasting to meet me in person and finalize the little details (I live in San Diego and married in Knoxville)! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a professional and personable wedding photographer!

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect Photos!

David was beyond accommodating. His patience was much appreciated and the photos turned out great! So excited to see the rest. Thank you, David (and Debbie) for EVERYTHING! Read more David was beyond accommodating. His patience was much appreciated and the photos turned out great! So excited to see the rest. Thank you, David (and Debbie) for EVERYTHING!!!!!

W
Whitney

Married on 08/11/2018

We were an out of town wedding. David was so responsive and so incredibly helpful. Any time I had questions he was able to answer the phone or even email (which worked better for me) My day would not ... Read more have been a success without him. He helped to keep us on time and knew the venue better than us. our pictures are absolutely stunning, and my family cried after seeing the pictures. I wish there were more than 5 stars so give cause he deserves them all.