David Payne Photography

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About David Payne Photography

David Payne Photography is a photography business based in Nashville, Tennessee. David Payne, the owner and main main photographer, captures life's precious moments, one click at a time. David is an experienced wedding photographer, whose specialty is capturing that fleeting moment, to have it last forever as his passion is telling stories with the images he captures. He captures those moments with a variety of techniques, also including lighting, timing and texture. He shoots with speed and agility but also experience the beauty of film as he is a hybrid shooter. The photojournalistic, contemporary and traditional styles of photography are used for the photos taken.

David Payne Photography produces the final products in the forms of albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, negatives and more. Photography services offered by the business include:

• Additional hours

S
Featured
Soo

Married on 10/21/2018

So many beautiful photos!

Dave was very professional and worked with us to capture all of our magical moments! He had some great ideas with taking our photos at certain time of the afternoon and evening to get the perfect ... Read more natural lighting. He was very patient with me while I planned everything with him over the phone. He even showed up to my venue during my tasting to meet me in person and finalize the little details (I live in San Diego and married in Knoxville)! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a professional and personable wedding photographer!

Megan
Megan

Getting married on 08/21/2020

Flexible and GREAT with Communication!

Very responsive! Very professional! Shows enthusiasm and does his research beforehand! Read more Very responsive! Very professional! Shows enthusiasm and does his research beforehand!

L
Lindsay

Getting married on 09/03/2019

Best in Knoxville!

David recently photographed our wedding. He was very accommodating and captured the day perfectly! Before the event, we met to go over shots I wanted and locations for different pictures. Read more David recently photographed our wedding. He was very accommodating and captured the day perfectly! Before the event, we met to go over shots I wanted and locations for different pictures.