David Pressman Events

West Hollywood, CA · View map

About David Pressman Events

???????

I am not your usual wedding planner, special event designer or event producer. I am a steadfast believer in authenticity, novelty and in executing these things impeccably. I don't like to do things twice nor do I believe in rules for the sake of convention. With years of hands-on experience from careers in fashion, art, film and philanthropy, I draw from this rich body of experience to inspire the projects that I take on. David Pressman Events exists to make the impossible possible, to make dreams come true and to make sure everyone has fun in the process.

Each project begins with the relationship between the client(s) and myself. This relationship is what inspires and allows me to create the experience that will last eternally in your memory and in the memories of your guests. It is this relationship that also allows you to trust me to deliver on that promise. When you call, I answer the phone. When you text, I reply. When there is a last minute anything, I am there to take care of it.

I love what I do, I love to laugh and I love my clients. I will do anything for them - whether on a secluded beach on any coast in the world, a vineyard in Napa or the South of France, inside an elegant ballroom or on a white-walled soundstage, in an empty factory building or your family backyard - I make magic happen.

With an ever-growing network of the best colleagues available, I personally suggest the team of professionals who will work with me to make your wedding day, party or special event the experience of a lifetime. That is, until we plan your next anniversary, birthday or business event...

Please call me directly @ 310.498.5511 or email me @ david@davidpressmanevents.com.

SaveSave

SaveSave

11 Reviews for David Pressman Events

11 David Pressman Events Reviews

N
Nicole Davidson

Married on 10/20/2018

Smart, Savvy & Talented Wedding Planner

My now-husband and I hired David to plan our wedding in June 2017, for our October 2018 wedding. The wedding turned out fantastic with exquisite attention to detail. Throughout the over 1 year long ... Read more process of planning, David was communicative, consistent, and creative. He handled negotiations with the venue, secured local vendors for our destination wedding, and made sure we never had to deal with the "logistics" of wedding planning. He allowed me to focus on the design and creative aspects of the events, but I know if I had wanted to be more hands-off, he could have handled that on our behalf. David brought to the table local contacts in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (where our wedding was held), and ultimately allowed us to save money through his extensive experience in planning and cost evaluating. He was always mindful of our budget and made sure to check in along the way regarding money, which sounds unromantic but is very important. Our wedding turned out better than we ever could have expected, in huge part thanks to David. We highly recommend him, and hope this isn't our last time working together.

Meredith
Meredith Hooke

Married on 10/20/2018

David Pressman is AMAZING!

David planned the wedding for my client's daughter in Cabo and did an absolutely amazing job! I had a fair amount of communication with David leading up to the big day and every time I spoke with ... Read more David he was professional, clear and followed up exactly with what he said he'd do. We had some unique circumstances surrounding this wedding and David went above and beyond his role as wedding planner to ensure it was a beautiful day. And it was beautiful, with everything going smoothly - although I'm sure David was busy behind the scenes making sure it went that way! Everyone, including the bride and groom, were absolutely thrilled. It was a dream wedding for the bride and David delivered her her dream on every count. I cannot say enough wonderful things about David's attention to detail, sense of style and taste and just what a delight he is to work with. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend David Pressman.

User4372941

2+ years ago

When I think of David Pressman Events one word comes to mind, perfection... David's attention to detail and "can do" attitude is what makes him shine. I highly recommend David for your special ... Read more occasion. He is the best!