David William Ross

Keene, New Hampshire, NH · View map · Visit website

About David William Ross

David Ross Guitarist is a conservatory-trained wedding musician in Keene, New Hampshire. Although he has performed extensively in blues, jazz, and popular genres, David is able to provide music for any and all of your wedding needs. He makes it a point to bring the same level of musicianship and professionalism to your event that he brings to concert hall performances around the country.

With one to three musicians available, David Ross Guitarist can perform vocals and instrumental duos, solos, and trios. Along with the guitar, the group can play arrangements with the cello, clarinet, drums, flute, oboe, piano, saxophone, trumpet, viola, and violin. David can provide entertainment for your ceremony, cocktail hour, during breaks, reception, and rehearsal dinner. His other services include:

• Instrumentals

J
Featured
Joe

Married on 05/26/2018

This is what I sent to David directly, so I’ll share it here with all of you. ———————————————- David, you and Josh were perfect. The music was beautiful and unassuming. I imagined that the notes ... Read more notes swirled around, in and out of everyone, even though they might not have been conscious of it. And in that swirling thread, a musical room was created that connected us all. That is magic to me. My emotional recollection of that time will forever have your sound in it. Your music, your demeanor, your presence couldn't have been better. Thank you, Joe

L
Lauren

Getting married on 03/16/2019

David was absolutely incredible! He was such a pleasure to work with while planning our wedding and his execution was flawless. David has an undeniable talent that added so much character to our ... Read more wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I was really set on having my brother play the trumpet for my processional and David was happy to work with us and coordinate with my brother to make it happen. He even put a custom arrangement together for the song we wanted our bridal party to walk down the aisle to. He's super prepared with equipment not just for his own music, but also with mics for the officiant. We received so many compliments from our guests about the ceremony and cocktail hour music; he truly made our wedding feel so special. If you're thinking about booking a live musician, don't look any further. David is the best of the best.

J
Jennifer

Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful!

David was a joy to work with! His music was wonderful and I heard great feedback from the guests of his playing prior to our ceremony. I didn’t have to worry about a thing and he brought microphones ... Read more for the officiant and the readers! I can’t thank him enough!