David Royal Photography

Pacific Grove, CA · View map · Visit website

About David Royal Photography

David Royal Photography is a photography company based in Pacific Grove, California, offering refined, high-quality wedding photography for the Monterey Bay area. David, a photographer with over 20 years of experience whose work has appeared in The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times and Surfer Magazine strives to provide exemplary service to every wedding. He employs a photojournalistic style, unobtrusively shooting the critical moments and reactions of each wedding to capture the truest image possible. He also strives to thoroughly cover the wedding in its entirety, beginning with the bride and groom’s preparation and shooting portraits throughout the day -- all in pursuit of recording the beauty of every couple's wedding.

David Royal Photography specializes in providing comprehensive wedding photography in a photorealistic style. The company provides final photos in the form of albums, digital files, negatives, prints, proofs, and save the dates. Additionally, David Royal Photography offers the following services:

• Additional hours

13 David Royal Photography Reviews

B
Ben

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Popping the question is a pretty nerve racking event. I could have gone with 2 or 4 other photographers, but trust me.... You won’t be disappointed if you go with David. His professionalism was second ... Read more to none. He was very detail orienteted with time, place, angles to propose to capture the best lighting. He even drew me a map as I was unfamiliar with the beach where I wanted to go. He replied quickly if I had questions and his attention to detail was fantastic. David was great from start to finish! Don’t waste your time seeking out other photographers....thank you David!

A
Aubrie Morlet

Married on 03/30/2019

All-round Wonderful Experience!

David's experience really shines through in his amazing work. His flexibility and professionalism made it a pleasure to work with him. David walked the wedding and reception locations with me in ... Read more advance to understand the site's environment and our photography expectations. His relaxed personality made the entire wedding party and guests at ease allowing him to capture many wonderful casual moments. David's fees were very fair in this inflated central coast market.

C
Christina

Married on 07/28/2018

David Royal was a fantastic photographer for our wedding! My husband tends to tense up in front of the camera, so we really wanted someone who could capture authentic, candid moments on our big day. ... Read more We met beforehand to discuss what each of us wanted, and David Royal followed up via email a few weeks before the wedding, which was great because I was getting buried with other duties and obligations. On our big day, he arrived early and was our shadow, documenting our nuptials and reception. David Royal made sure to pull us aside to take advantage of beautiful sunset lighting, got all the requested shots on our photo wishlist (our families were difficult to coordinate, and he remained calm, cool, and collected), and he was even kind enough to give lighting tips to the girl I had running our DIY photobooth. Great guy to work with, and an SJSU alum!