David Zipse, virtuoso pianist

Wilmington, DE · View map

About David Zipse, virtuoso pianist

DAVID ZIPSE, virtuoso pianist

Virtuoso? Well, that's what the critics say:

"The music's best asset is VIRTUOSO Zipse at the piano..." -Jeff Murphy, News-Journal.

"PIANIST EXTRAORDINAIRE!" -St. Martin This Week.

*WINNER* of the 2010 & 2011 "Bride's Choice Award" - Martha Stewart & WeddingWire.

*WINNER* of the "Best of 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017" on GigMasters.

*WINNER* of GigMasters' "Rising Star Award" in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 for being their TOP KEYBOARDIST!

***FULLY INSURED***

Hello, I am a pianist who plays festivals, concerts, conventions, casinos, theaters, restaurants and clubs, as well as weddings, parties and corporate events. Besides playing solo piano or doing a one-man-band (w/ NO canned sequences) I also have a rock duo, a jazz trio, and an excellent dance/party wedding band.

You see, I just simply LOVE to play! As I tell my students, it's easy to be good at something if you love it. That's why I've been a full-time musician since graduating summa cum laude from Shenandoah Conservatory of Music. This IS my day job, and I love it!

I also play in church, and perform free at various fundraisers and charities, for talent is a gift, and what I do with it is my gift back.

Now I would be honored to provide the music for your wedding ceremony, reception, cocktail party, dinner dance or corporate event. From classical music for a ceremony to jazz for cocktails, from soft romantic music for dinner to dance party music for a reception, whatever you prefer, I know I can provide the perfect mix to please all your guests. I have a vast repertoire of over 1000 songs FROM MEMORY, (including Rhapsody in Blue) and am able to play most all requests.

But instead of my words, read what others say:

Wedding Ceremony in Wilmington, DE on 05/18/2013

Words can not describe how absolutely pleased we were with David. I had read many good revews prior to booking David and would have to agree, you can't go wrong selecting David for your entertainment for your event; I would highly recommend him. He was so accommodating, he had an extensive repertoire of music he played and I even sent him pieces that I did not see on his list and he accommodated every one either playing himself, or when I asked, had him play the original recording. We received so many compliments, some of the guests even asked for his card . He made our day extra special !" - Lizabeth M.

Wedding in Philadelphia, PA on 10/06/2012

"David was great. We hired David to play for our small-medium size wedding in downtown Philadelphia. We had a few special requests which he was able to accommodate, and otherwise let him read the party. David did a great job playing the party; everyone raved about how good he was. He was professional and accessible before the show and during. I highly recommend David for any event." - David K.

Wedding Ceremony in Fair Field, PA on 09/01/2012

"He is amazing. All my guests remarked as to how beautifully he played. I highly recommend him to everyone who is looking for a musician for their wedding or party. Thank you so much, David!" - Kaytlin C.

Wedding Reception in Washington, DC on 04/09/2011

"David was just an amazing pianist. He was very friendly, easy to work with and he played the widest variety of music I've ever heard. Our wedding would not have been the same without David!!" - Sara Q.

Private Party in Newark, DE on 01/15/2012

"David was amazing! A true piano virtuoso....my wife's 1980's themed party was a blast!David rocked the house...best party we've ever had in the family! Highly recommend!" - Gary B.

So, how can I help you?

- David

PS - Ask about my band also!

======================================

GOOD FOOT

* funk * R&B * soul * rock * 80s & 90s dance *

15 Reviews for David Zipse, virtuoso pianist

15 David Zipse, virtuoso pianist Reviews

Hali
Hali

Married on 09/08/2018

A great addition to our wedding!

David Zipse was an amazing addition to our wedding day! He played the music at our ceremony and cocktail hour and I cannot stress enough how amazing he was! Easy and responsive to work with he made ... Read more sure we had an amazing experience with his services!

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/11/2018

David was a great secret addition to my wedding. My husband and I are military and live in Germany. We planned most of our wedding through emails. David worked with my wedding schedule and made the ... Read more event so much better.

Aleks
Aleks

Married on 09/23/2017

David Zipse was absolutely amazing, and I can't recommend him enough! He made my wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour & dinner) so magical; we received so many compliments from our guests about how much ... Read more they loved the pianist and how splendidly he played! Every step of the way, David was so accommodating and professional. We made dozens of special requests for songs, including a very complex rendition of our favorite Steely Dan song for our recessional hymn, that David learned from a youTube video I sent him, and he totally nailed it- he is SO talented! We asked him to come a little earlier to rehearse with our wedding singer, and he came even earlier and stayed late. David is a class act; and we could not have hired a better pianist! Thank you so much for everything, David!