Davis Imperial Cleaners

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Davis Imperial Cleaners

Davis Imperial Cleaners provides gown and garment cleaning services in Chicago, Illinois. This custom cleaning service has been family owned and operated for over 50 years. They promise quality custom service and attention to detail in every order. Your wedding garments are the most important pieces of clothing you will ever wear. Choose Davis Imperial Cleaners to clean and preserve them with quality care.

Services
Davis Imperial Cleaners offers custom cleaning, restoration, and preservation services for wedding gowns and attire. They use environmentally-responsible packaging to deliver and keep gowns safe. Their pick-up and delivery procedures are incredibly careful to ensure your gown or tuxedo arrives at your venue in pristine condition.

• Other Davis Imperial Cleaners services include:
  • Custom dry cleaning
  • Vintage textile restoration
  • Wedding gown cleaning, restoration, and preservation
  • Hand pressing of gowns (on-location optional)
  • Pickup and delivery service

18 Reviews for Davis Imperial Cleaners

18 Davis Imperial Cleaners Reviews

Kylie
Kylie Cibrian

Married on 05/17/2019

Painless and Priceless (but totally reasonable)

I found Davis Imperial when I called Bhldn for recommendations on where to get my Estelle wedding dress altered. The alterations team at Davis Imperial were fantastic and a breeze to work with when I ... Read more brought in my wedding dress. I found the appointment times easy and convenient, and had no issues finding times to work with my schedule - which is saying a lot given how hectic the weeks leading up to your wedding can be. When one of the cups on my dress was not laying correctly, they fit and refit the fabric until it was perfect. Upon picking up my dress after alterations were complete, they sent me with an emergency kit to cover any potential mishaps on the big day. (Thankfully I didn’t need it!) My dress fit like a glove and I felt absolutely stunning in it. The team even sent a giftcard after the wedding day with their congratulations, which I will definitely be using when I have my wedding dress hemmed and made into an anniversary dress. Prices were reasonable and clearly stated at every step along the way. I never felt pressured for add ons or extras. I would absolutely recommend them if you are looking for someone to trust to have your wedding dress altered!

Gabi
Gabriella

Married on 05/11/2019

Impeccable Alterations

I would definitely hire Davis Imperials again for my wedding dress alterations. I was completely comfortable with all the changes along the way and they totally delivered! (literally and figuratively) ... Read more Their services are on the top end of the price range, but for a reason!

Elise
Elise

Married on 04/06/2019

Absolute wizards!

I bought my wedding dress off the rack, and it was about 3 sizes too big. I was worried that it may not turn out exactly how I wanted with it being so large, but Iana at Davis Imperial Cleaners is ... Read more amazing! My wedding dress turned out EXACTLY how I wanted - it was taken in, shortened, bustled beautifully and she even added straps that looked like they were created when the dress was made. In addition to my wedding dress, I brought in an older dress of my grandma's to be updated so I could wear it to the rehearsal dinner. I couldn't believe it - the dress looked like new and they were able to alter even the old material! I will bring every alternation back to this location, they are incredible! Thanks, Iana!