Dawn Joseph Photography

Ridgewood, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Dawn Joseph Photography

Dawn Joseph Photography is a photojournalistic wedding photographer in the Northern New Jersey area. This photographer captures delicate and romantic images of couples. The photographs taken by this company are classic, leaning toward a more timeless style and away from fleeting trends. Creativity and fun make up many of the photoshoots with Dawn Joseph Photography.

Experience
Photographer Dawn Joseph grew up in Botswana and moved to the United States at age 17. She fell in love with the way photography allows one to capture beautiful and important moments. By the time she had been in the country for decade, she had a successful wedding photography business.

This photographer also offers boudoir shoots for couples, in addition to wedding day photography. Other services provided by Dawn Joseph Photography include:

• Custom graphics
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services
Couples can receive all of their wedding photos in the form of digital files from this studio. Other products available to order include:

• Albums

A
Featured
Angie

Married on 09/06/2013

Dawn was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her work was stunning, and she had just the look I wanted for my wedding photos. Classic, beautiful shots, without the stiffness of a portrait, and yet ... Read more still frame and album worthy. Her eye for detail, along with an artistic edge combined into what proved to be unique photos and gorgeous perspectives. My husband and I consulted with her several months before the big day, and instantly fell in love with her bubbly personality and sincere interest in what we wanted. She clearly demonstrates a passion for what she does, and it shows in her work. From the time of our consultation up until our wedding day Dawn was incredibly responsive with her communication. If we ever had any questions, we never worried about waiting to hear back from her. She was extremely accommodating to us, and to everyone she photographed. Our families had nothing but nice things to say about her, and I received wonderful feedback from my wedding guests. I have even referred her to one of my close friends who recently got engaged. Dawn was not overbearing, or bossy during our photo shoots, as some photographers tend to be. Instead, she made it very fun, and I completely forgot about my own insecurities. We felt relaxed, and took direction very easily from her. I trusted that Dawn would make sure our happiness shone through, and they do! She captured some great moments throughout the day, and all of our smiles and laughter are completely genuine thanks to her. For someone who does high quality work, her prices are amazing! If you are a bride (and groom!) on a budget, I would highly recommend giving her a call and setting up a consultation. She will meet with you almost anywhere, and makes sure you are both free to throw around ideas. She listens to her clients, is fun to talk to, and will ultimately capture amazing shots that will last a life time. Letting Dawn photograph my wedding day has truly turned those images into treasures. You rock Dawn!

S
Sarah Warnet

Married on 06/14/2019

Thank you, Dawn!

My husband and I spoke with a lot of photographers when we were selecting our vendors and the thing that stood out to us about Dawn was that she was the only one who asked us how we met rather than ... Read more immediately jumping into a sales pitch. I felt that she genuinely cared about building a relationship with us as potential clients, which is important considering the huge role she would be playing in the most special day of our lives. Dawn was always open to any questions we had along the way. When it came time to schedule our engagement photos, Dawn was flexible and understanding when schedules shifted or weather was less than ideal. Dawn's assistant, Ashlyn, was also fantastic to work with on our wedding day. She was quick to jump in and adjust my dress or veil to get the perfect shot and she consistently noticed when my husband or myself would be speaking with a group of people during the reception and was QUICK to get a group shot with all of us- that meant a lot to us. Not only is Dawn and her team great to work with, but she is also a true artist. Her work is outstanding and really speaks for itself. Our engagement photos turned out better than I could have imagined - I am sure our wedding photos will not disappoint either! Thank you, Dawn, for being a part of our wedding day!

S
Sophia Troast

Married on 11/21/2018

Beyond Awesome

I have never been photographed professionally and if this is what I can come to expect sign me up! Ashlyn is sweet, organized and a natural talent. It takes a lot to impress me so when Dawn was not ... Read more available to cover my day she suggested I give Ashlyn a shot. I was skeptical and didn't think I would end up going through it. I wanted the studio head and owner! So I went with Ashlyn, Dawn was in the office so we spoke with her briefly. Dawn was totally knowledgeable and Ashlyns work spoke for itself. I couldn't be happier with my choice and love the work Ashlyn produced for us. Thank you DJP!!