Hired? Booked

Dawn Phillips, Makeup Artist

Louisville, KY · View map

About Dawn Phillips, Makeup Artist

I am a freelance makeup artist based in Louisville, Kentucky and provide on-location wedding day makeup services. I also provide makeup services for any event you may be attending.

8 Reviews for Dawn Phillips, Makeup Artist

8 Dawn Phillips, Makeup Artist Reviews

K
Kayla

Married on 03/24/2018

Dawn is outstanding! She is extremely professional and does an amazing job. My bridal makeup lasted me throughout the entire night. She looked at a picture I had one time and made my make up look ... Read more exactly like it. She has a true passion for this and you can definitely tell in her work. I cannot recommend her enough.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/24/2016

Dawn is AMAZING! It's nerve wracking to think someone who doesn't know you or your style is going to be doing your makeup for the biggest night of your life, but I did a makeup trial with her, and ... Read more she nailed it!! I didn't want to stray too far from my normal look, and not look like "myself." I brought pictures of what I wanted, and she translated that into perfection. Definately recommend.

E
Ellie

Married on 03/18/2016

Dawn is amazing. Worth every penny and so accommodating. She does a trial run with every bride before wedding day, to make sure you're absolutely in love with how you look and gives you a list of ... Read more pre-wedding beauty tips. She is so knowledgeable about details, and her skill level/technique is very high. I think she could easily be doing red-carpet makeup!