Dawn Temple Photography

Cranston, RI · View map

About Dawn Temple Photography

I love art, photography, fashion, and of course weddings! I specialize in beautiful images with an editorial and artistic flair. As a lifelong artist, I strive to create statement images from your day. Pieces thaat will be cherished for a lifetime, and more. Contact me today to book! I can't wait to hear from you!

23 Reviews for Dawn Temple Photography

23 Dawn Temple Photography Reviews

Alyssa
Alyssa E

Married on 05/25/2019

The Perfect Wedding Photographer

We are having a destination wedding ceremony and reception later to follow. Both are on two separate dates. Though this isn't a traditional wedding, Dawn has made the planning process effortless! My ... Read more fiance and I were nervous at the beginning of our engagement session as we have never formally posed together. Dawn directed us with her suggestions to get the most natural photos. It was so EASY and fun with her! Dawn certainly captures the most genuine special moments with her talent and our photos are simply incredible. Honestly, we know that we now have a photographer for all our life events and someone we can trust which is extremely important to us. Thank you Dawn for being so caring and professional! We and many others are so grateful beyond words as you are simply the perfect photographer in every way!

J
Jay L

Married on 02/16/2019

great experience

Our experience with Dawn Temple was very positive. She took wonderful photos, including a lot of little details that help us remember the event. She was responsive to our preferences for photos and ... Read more desire for privacy. Her presence at the wedding was quiet and unobtrusive , but effective and efficient when organizing group photos. She was always a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her and her work and will be eager to use her again in the future. -Mother of the Bride

V
Vicki Lopes

Married on 12/01/2018

Great experience

Dawn was fantastic. She didn't just wander around snapping photos, she actively took them. She worked super hard. She was organized and a pleasure to have at our wedding. Highly recommend! Read more Dawn was fantastic. She didn't just wander around snapping photos, she actively took them. She worked super hard. She was organized and a pleasure to have at our wedding. Highly recommend!