Day-Of Deanna

Cincinnati, OH · View map · Visit website

About Day-Of Deanna

Day-Of Deanna is a wedding planner in Cincinnati, Ohio that specializes in managing the little details on the day of weddings, allowing couples to enjoy their special day. Day-Of Deanna focuses on letting the couple actually plan and lead the direction of the wedding, then letting their team manage and put all of the pieces together. You will begin working with Deanna upon booking to refine your planning, assist with booking, vendor communication and making sure you don't forget a thing. Deanna is an experienced event planning professional with over 10 years of experience in event coordination.

Regardless of how big or small the event is, Day-Of Deanna can provides services to handle any surprises or challenges on the day of your wedding. Services within their packages include:

• Day-Of Deanna

A
Featured
Anne

Married on 10/12/2018

Deanna is everything! We had to move our wedding up by six months, due to a military family member's deployment. We were panicking... And were advised by a friend to hire a wedding planner. We began ... Read more our search and found a highly rated and reviewed planner named Deanna. Oh my goodness! She is so wonderful and takes all of your wedding planning stress away. From day one she had a plan and broke it down into easy doable steps. Being on a budget, we were worried about spending too much on a planner...but she was so affordable and worth it. We felt prepared and ready for our special day, and everything went according to plan. We felt that we were on the same page with her throughout the entire planning process. We had a bridal party that was sixteen people strong, and she kept everyone on the same page and organized. She was authoritative in the kindest way, and left you feeling good about yourself after every meet up or phone call. For every bride looking for that perfect wedding planner, get you some Deanna in your life right now! She will not disappoint. Deanna, we love you so much. Thank you for being amazing. We appreciate all of your hard work!

Abby
Abby Hunter

Married on 06/29/2019

We had an amazing experience working with Deanna!

We couldn't be happier that we hired Deanna to be our day-of wedding manager! My mom, husband, and I wanted to do a lot of the planning ourselves, but we needed someone to help put it all together. ... Read more Deanna was without question the right person for the job. She went above and beyond creating many detailed timelines, contacting all our vendors, getting everyone on the same page, etc. which alleviated MUCH stress from us. She took the time to meet with us more than once, within a month or so of our wedding, as it was very important to her that she knew exactly the vision we had for our day so she could help make it happen. She is also such a friendly person and super easy to work with. I will miss meeting with her! On the actual day-of, Deanna was on top of it & did an incredible job helping to make the night run smoothly. Because of her, we were able to truly enjoy the best day of our lives. We will HIGHLY recommend Deanna to anyone looking for a wedding manager.

C
Courtney

Married on 05/11/2019

Deanna is so professional and so helpful in planning your big day!

Rob and I got married on 6/29/19. We could not have pulled it off without the help of Deanna and Estephanie! I booked Deanna for month/day of coordination. She was prompt, organized, and professional. ... Read more She knew all the questions to ask and was an amazing resource for my final details meeting with my vendors! She shared my timeline with vendors, communicated with vendors of timing of arrival, and was the point person for all set up questions! I am so thankful for all of her time and hard work! It was a perfect, smooth day!!! Could NOT have done it without her!! Book her now!