Daydream Events by Jess

Rockwall, TX · View map · Visit website

About Daydream Events by Jess

Daydream Events by Jess is a professional and dedicated wedding planning company based in Rockwall, Texas. Jess is committed to turning your wedding dreams into a reality. Daydream Events by Jess will take all the stress off your shoulders by covering your wedding necessities and then some with packages that include managing your budget and creating flawless and intricate event designs. This company will guarantee you a stress-free and beautiful wedding day that you and your guests will want to relive again and again. Hiring this company for your big day will assure a beautiful, budget-friendly and relaxing customer service experience that will exceed your expectations.

Daydream Events by Jess offers a variety of different services to fit your budget and needs. These services include:

• Budget analysis

A
Featured
alyza

Married on 10/06/2018

Jess was PERFECT for my wedding day. I could probably fill this entire thing up with how helpful she was. We met about a year before the wedding and she always kept in touch even though we agreed that ... Read more she would begin taking over items about 3 months prior. She knows amazing vendors to recommend and I took some of her recommendations. On the day of, she didnt even call me once while I was getting ready, in fact, I heard some items went wrong by my vendors and I knew nothing of it because Jess took care of it all. Our wedding was flawless but I am pretty sure it was because of Jess that it went so smoothly! Thank you so so much for everything! you made our night so perfect!!

Katie
Katie

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing and so great to work with!

I cannot say enough good things about Jess. She is the reason our wedding day went as perfectly as it did. I live in San Antonio and got married back home in Rockwall so I knew that I wanted some help ... Read more with the planning that was close to the area. From the beginning Jess was so sweet and easy to work with. She recommended every vendor that we used and they did amazing jobs! She worked with our crazy schedule when we were in town setting up meetings with her and other vendors. Whenever I got stressed or was freaking about something Jess put my mind at ease by getting everything settled. Jess was super organized and made it so easy for my mom and I to keep track of everything we needed to have done and when to do it by. On the wedding day she set up everything and made sure that if anything did go wrong (which I still don’t think anything did) I had no idea! I was absolutely stress free and able to enjoy that day as much as possible! Jess went above and beyond to make our wedding a dream come true. I can’t thank her enough! 💕

A
Allie

Married on 11/17/2018

Jess, the lifesaver.

I do not know where to begin. Jess is an amazing planner. I am very OCD about the details and man did she do a great job. I would highly recommend her to any bride! She was always there when I needed ... Read more her and that is something you really need on a day like your wedding!