DayLily Floral Cascade

Grand Rapids, MI · View map · Visit website

About DayLily Floral Cascade

DayLily Floral Cascade is a professional floral design service based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Mary Thomson, the principal designer, has been working within the floral industry for more than 30 years, curating unique designs for special occasions that will effortlessly add a touch of elegance and romance. DayLily Floral Cascade works with local growers as well as a beautiful tropical source on a Hawaiian farm, ensuring that every client receives an unforgettable experience.

This Grand Rapids-based service strives to get to know you on a personal basis, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. DayLily Floral Cascade has the ability to design your piece in an array of styles including romantic, classic, modern, and glamorous. Mary aims to deliver seamless service, allowing couples to avail of consultations, samples, delivery, setup, and cleanup. DayLily Floral Cascade provides the following arrangement styles:

• Aisle decor

D
Featured
David

Married on 06/20/2009

I adore Mary and her entire staff at Daylily! I have dealt with many florists for different events professionally and personally. I can say that Daylily is the best company that I have ever had the ... Read more the pleasure working with. Not only are the florals incredibly fresh!! Mary and her staff somehow arrange the flowers to last for days following the wedding. I can't even begin to describe how exquisite the arrangements turned out for the wedding!! Everyone at the wedding were commenting on how gorgeous the arrangements were and I actually had guests asking me if they could take them home. That's when you know that your florist rocked!! Again, to anyone who needs floral arrangements for any occasion. Contact Mary at Daylily, she is clearly the best at what she does!!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/23/2007

DAYLILY IS SIMPLY AMAZING! I wasn't even sure what I wanted for my wedding flowers, I had no pictures, no ideas... All I did was give them an idea of the "style" of our wedding and they made a ... Read more masterpiece. When I entered the church and the reception hall on my wedding day, I had absolutely NO idea what my flowers were going to look like...which for a bride, can be a little un-nerving. Daylily was able to come up with exactly what I wanted when I didn't even know what I wanted. I was taken aback and my guests never stopped gushing about the beautiful arrangements. I would very HIGHLY recommend this florist to anyone.

V
Valerie

Married on 10/24/2015

Mary was wonderful to work with! We had a general idea of what we wanted for our flowers, but her creativity took those ideas beyond anything we could've imagined! Read more Mary was wonderful to work with! We had a general idea of what we wanted for our flowers, but her creativity took those ideas beyond anything we could've imagined!