Dayna's Party Rentals and Catering

Blackwood, NJ · View map

About Dayna's Party Rentals and Catering

We are new to wedding wire as of Jan. 2016 however we have been in business for 5 years. Customer reviews can be found directly on our web site or Face Book page.

We offer the area’s best selection and quality party event rentals. We specialize in corporate and residential catering company picnics, BBQ , Graduation parties, and community events. Our owners and staff have over 25 years experience in the food and beverage hospitality industry.

Even if you are supplying your own food we have a professionally trained staff of Bartenders, Servers and Party Chefs that can service your party.

We also carry a wide selection of Wedding Rentals including:

• Tents, Tables and Chairs,Linens
  • Outdoor wedding ceremony chairs and alter set ups
  • Open and enclosed photo booths
  • Wedding Character appearance Mr. and Mrs. Mouse
  • up lighting
  • Snow machine,bubble and fog machines
  • Frozen Slushy Machines, Frozen Margarita Machines for custom Margarita wedding bars
  • Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Hot Dog machines for end of night wedding snacks
  • Music Speakers, PA systems,red carpets
  • HD Projector, Movie/Sports Screens and Flat screen TV’s for wedding slide shows

Visit our web site often for additional rental items we always are purchasing new equipment

We are here to provide you with outstanding service and go above and beyond for each of our customers.

Delivering to surrounding tri-state area, Sewell, New Jersey, South Jersey, Philadelphia corporate accounts only

We are ServSafe certified, fully licensed and insured. No job is too small or large. Give us a call at 856-270-2497 or email us at rentals@daynaspartyrentals.com we promise you will be 100% Satisfied. You can book your reservation in our online system or create a quote visit www.DaynasPartyRentals.com 31 North Davis Drive Audubon, NJ 08106, by appointment only.

14 Reviews for Dayna's Party Rentals and Catering

14 Dayna's Party Rentals and Catering Reviews

N
Nick

Married on 07/14/2018

Highly recommend Daynas Party Rentals! Very professional service and top notch equipment! A few weeks ago I had a high school graduation party for my daughter, it went off without a hitch. It was my ... Read more my first time using this company, will def use again for future parties. I have been seeing their trucks all over for the past few years so it was the first place that came to my mind for our party. They delivered a 20x30 tent, chandelier lights, round tables, white chairs, high top tables for our guests and a few buffet tables. They called the day prior to let me know they were delivering as discussed, making sure I marked my sprinkler system. We had plenty of time before my party as they promised. Along with the tent package, we also ordered a popcorn machine, speakers and LED lighting which was pre-set to our school colors and synced with my music, they were really good with covering fine details and making suggestions to enhance our experience. The best decision was a frozen drink machine (non alc of course). It was perfect for the 95 degree day we had. Very refreshing strawberry daiquiri and pina coladas! Cups, Straws and grass skirt were included. I was concerned it may not get cold enough because it was so hot out but it really worked great with the instructions I was given. Thanks Daynas for a great party! Sincerely, Nick

N
Nicole

Married on 06/04/2016

The photos are good quality, perfect gift for guest and adds a lot of fun to the party. Lenny was friendly and responded well to all guests. Read more The photos are good quality, perfect gift for guest and adds a lot of fun to the party. Lenny was friendly and responded well to all guests.

J
Julie

Event date: 12/24/2015

This is just one review for Daynas Party Rentals. I have used them numerous time for birthday parties and other family functions. There movie screen rental, popcorn machines, tables and chairs always ... Read more arrive as scheduled and their staff is beyond professional.