Dazzling Affairs

Carle Place, New York · View map · Visit website

About Dazzling Affairs

Dazzling Affairs is a professional wedding and events planning company located in Carle Place, New York. All of their hard work in the Long Island market has allowed them to create strong relationships with a variety of vendors who would be perfect for your East Coast wedding. Contact Dazzling Affairs today!

Experience

Owner Francesca Leonardini began her career in the event planning industry in 1988, spending 10 years at one of the premier catering companies in the greater Long Island area. In that time, Francesca worked with a variety of couples to coordinate their wedding days, ensuring that each plan was executed smoothly. She soon realized her passion for planning weddings, prompting her to create Dazzling Affairs in 2004. Francesca prides herself on her attention to detail and creative eye, both giving her the ability to come up with unconventional ideas for your celebration. This talented team is rounded out by Erin Dantuono and Elizabeth Johnson, who both have more than 10 years of experience in the field.

Couples can choose from a range of wedding packages that can be customized to fit all of your celebration needs. This is to ensure that each event, regardless of previous preparation by the engaged couple, receives the correct amount of services to create a wonderful event. Services include:

• Budget analysis

P
Featured
Peggie

Married on 07/28/2018

To say that Francesca and the Dazzling Affairs team are amazing just is not enough! I met with Francesca 10 months before my wedding and we didn’t even pick a date yet, so we were at the very very ... Read more beginning of planning. She walked thru everything with us, went over budget information, guest count, vendors and went over timeline of when we needed to book vendors...starting with venue and date. She took care of every appointment from start to finish, if I had questions she did the heavy lifting and called vendors to confirm everything. She answered emails and calls quickly thru out the entire process and would chat with me when I was getting overwhelmed and would calm me down. Every vendor she recommended to us was awesome to work with, everything she did took a huge weight off of the stress of planning an event in a short amount of time. The day of her assistants and her showed up all smiles ready to go, prepared beyond belief for ANY issue that any of us had, they were all fun and truly became part of our family during planning. We are positive that the stress level would have been huge had we not had her and her team helling us along the way. I recommend Dazzlingn Affairs every chance I get and will keep doing just that!

C
Christina

Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful!

As my husband says " Francesca and Erin are the best money we spend on our wedding! " He is so right they made us feel so calm and prepared for our big day. From my makeup artist putting us behind ... Read more schedule to our bus being 15 minutes late they were able to handle all our problems and make us not even think twice about it. When Francesca walked into my house I felt a sense of all is going to be fine I didn't have to think about anything besides having a wonderful day. We are so grateful to have had them be part of our special day!

G
Gina

Married on 08/25/2018

Francesca was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond for me, making my dreams come true for my wedding invitations. She was at my beacon call and made sure my invitations were absolutely ... Read more perfect. They looked stunning and I still receive compliments about how beautiful they were. I highly recommend Dazzling Affairs. It was an absolute pleasure working with Francesca. She's the best!!