Dazzling Affairs

Carle Place, New York · View map · Visit website

About Dazzling Affairs

Dazzling Affairs is a professional wedding and events planning company located in Carle Place, New York. All of their hard work in the Long Island market has allowed them to create strong relationships with a variety of vendors who would be perfect for your East Coast wedding. Contact Dazzling Affairs today!

Experience

Owner Francesca Leonardini began her career in the event planning industry in 1988, spending 10 years at one of the premier catering companies in the greater Long Island area. In that time, Francesca worked with a variety of couples to coordinate their wedding days, ensuring that each plan was executed smoothly. She soon realized her passion for planning weddings, prompting her to create Dazzling Affairs in 2004. Francesca prides herself on her attention to detail and creative eye, both giving her the ability to come up with unconventional ideas for your celebration. This talented team is rounded out by Erin Dantuono and Elizabeth Johnson, who both have more than 10 years of experience in the field.

Couples can choose from a range of wedding packages that can be customized to fit all of your celebration needs. This is to ensure that each event, regardless of previous preparation by the engaged couple, receives the correct amount of services to create a wonderful event. Services include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Paula Cuthbert

Married on 05/23/2019

Perfection in a Day!

It's been almost two weeks since Mike and I said I do, and we are still in awe of how wonderful our wedding day was.  It was magical beyond what we had imagine perfection to have been. You orchestrated ... Read more every detailed and I cannot even imagine how we could have ever pulled off anything this close to fabulous without your expertise. I've never seen someone be so good at what they do and handle it with such grace. Many times guests are never granted a backstage pass to see an amazing wedding planner in action, from helping the bride into her dresses to tailoring the second dress when it fell apart or assisting the groom when a guest knock over a candle getting wax all over his pants and shoes. Mike and I don't even know how to express our gratitude. By far this was Mike's best decision he's made during our wedding planning was hiring you. You kept us relaxed and shielded us from becoming stressed. You are so amazingly talented thanks for turning our dreams into a reality . Thank you for being brilliant of mind and your gracious in heart. Everything you did for Mike and I was perfect. Mike and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

C
Christina

Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful!

As my husband says " Francesca and Erin are the best money we spend on our wedding! " He is so right they made us feel so calm and prepared for our big day. From my makeup artist putting us behind ... Read more schedule to our bus being 15 minutes late they were able to handle all our problems and make us not even think twice about it. When Francesca walked into my house I felt a sense of all is going to be fine I didn't have to think about anything besides having a wonderful day. We are so grateful to have had them be part of our special day!

G
Gina

Married on 08/25/2018

Francesca was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond for me, making my dreams come true for my wedding invitations. She was at my beacon call and made sure my invitations were absolutely ... Read more perfect. They looked stunning and I still receive compliments about how beautiful they were. I highly recommend Dazzling Affairs. It was an absolute pleasure working with Francesca. She's the best!!