Dazzling Deco

Lake Mary, Florida · View map

About Dazzling Deco

Dazzling Deco is an Orlando-based company offering creative décor services. Specializing in paper floral backdrops, this unique company provides the one-of-a-kind details that will leave your guests in awe on your big day. Dazzling Deco’s flower walls make the perfect backdrop for a breathtaking ceremony, as well as a fun background for photo booths.

Dazzling Deco offers a variety of wedding day décor services. Known for their stunning floral arrangements, this team of botanical experts knows just how to bring any venue to life. Whether you’re in need of aisle décor, bouquets, table arrangements or floral backdrops, Dazzling Deco has you covered. Their services include:

• Consultations

Karleen
Karleen Ratteray

Married on 12/15/2018

Extraordinary

During my wedding event my husband Calvin and I was very very particular about our details and vision. We envisioned a flower wall and other details that would bring our guests to a standing ovation. ... Read more During our research Dazzling Deco came across our search. Immediately I reached out to Jane and the team and with minimal details just a vision Dazzling Deco brought Calvin and my dreams to life. The flower wall was the focal point to our venue and without fail Jane and her team enhanced our wedding to a fairytale that would leave memories forever to come. Our guests still to this day only a few months newlyweds inquire about this magnificent work of art. Jane is patient. Reliable. And responds quickly. Delivery of the wall was on time and all it’s elements were perfectly in place. Dazzling Deco thank you for making the Ratteray’s the prince and princess of Brevard County. Dazzling Deco was priceless. I would recommend this company with 10 stars. Forget five.

S
Sarah

Married on 02/24/2018

I decided to take the paper flower route for literally ALL of my wedding flowers and decor. It was the best decision I could've ever made thanks to Dazzling Deco! Every single guest complimented the ... Read more decor because it was that stunning! I am seriously so thankful for Jane and her talented family for taking my vision and bringing it to life! They played a huge role and providing me with the wedding of my dreams! HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR YOUR WEDDING OR EVENT!!!

carissa
Carissa

Married on 09/22/2017

Jane and the team at Dazzling Deco did a PHENOMENAL job helping to achieve the vision for our wedding! It brought a level of beauty to our night didn't even imagine. Their flower wall was actually a ... Read more actually a surprise from my husband. I had given up on the idea of having a flower wall at our wedding because the price was just too high. Even though it was something I had dreamed for years that I would have on my special day, vendors from Orlando to Tampa to Miami were just too much to make sense for us. I had completely given up, but my future husband did not. He knew how special it was to me and he kept looking. Even though I assured him I had spoken to nearly everyone in Florida (which I thought I had) he persisted and found Dazzling Deco. Then came Jane and the team at Dazzling Deco. She was VERY responsive to his communications provided and price that COULDN'T BE BEAT ANYWHERE!!! I was almost in tears when I walked into our reception and saw it behind us!! Contact them TODAY!! They are the best in Florida!