DB Creative Consulting

New York, New York · View map · Visit website

About DB Creative Consulting

DB Creative Consulting, LLC is a wedding planning company located in New York, New York. This company is completely reliable in crafting and organizing your special day. The team at DB Creative Consulting, LLC knows that the planning process can be overwhelming, which is why they take care of every little aspect of your wedding. They are able to create custom packages for you and your partner, specializing in a seamless and stress-free event.

DB Creative Consulting, LLC offers a guest list and a to-do list for an organized and smooth wedding day. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Other Services
The wedding planner offers to plan a variety of wedding types. These include:

• Civil

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 12/09/2017

Debbie is absolutely wonderful and helped make the day absolutely flawless. She and her husband Rabbi David were both truly godsends. We were looking to have an interfaith ceremony and had a really ... Read more difficult time finding a way to make that happen until we met Debbie and Rabbi David. Not only did Rabbi David help officiate the wedding, but he custom wrote a beautiful song for the ceremony which Debbie sang with her gorgeous voice during the service. Debbie helped with everything from program books to transportation and was absolutely invaluable during the planning process and on the day of the event. It was divine intervention that we found them - and we're so grateful! They are truly a dream team!

L
Lauren Chris

Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Planner Extraordinaire!

Debbi was a pleasure to work with. She always was very courteous, extremely diligent and efficient. Most importantly she made what can be an overwhelming process (Wedding Planning) fun! We are so ... Read more extremely happy to have worked with her and wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional wedding planner.

S
Samantha

Married on 08/04/2018

I am having an interfaith wedding this summer and I had no idea what forms I needed in order to have my wedding recognized within the church. I ended up connecting with Debbi and she was SO helpful ... Read more when it came to guiding me down the right path. She made sure I had all of the right documentation and made sure I asked my Priest the right questions. She was quick to respond and follow up on emails and even helped guide me to the right PreCana class. I highly recommend her if you have any questions regarding Catholic/interfaith weddings! She is very sweet and full of information!