DC Designs Creations

Rancho Cucamonga, California · View map · Visit website

About DC Designs Creations

DC Designs Creations is a design and printing service in Rancho Cucamonga, California, that creates a memorable product with you in mind. Their custom design option allows you to bring your imagination to life. They have been part of the Rancho Cucamonga wedding industry since 2017 and also serve the Inland Empire and Southern California.

DC Designs Creations can create catalog invitations, custom invitations, menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, save the dates, and thank yous that reflect you, your vision, and your event as a whole. Their minimum order is one, which is perfect for testing out a design before buying in bulk. Alongside each product, couples can choose to include addressing, assembly, calligraphy, consultations, and design, as well as a variety of other invitation services:

• Embossed

S
Featured
Suzie

Married on 04/08/2018

Denise was amazing to work with. She was very helpful and quick to respond. I already had my wedding invitations made before meeting Denise. If I had met Denise earlier, I would have used her in a ... Read more heart beat. Our Menu/Thank You cards came out beautiful. She also did our mirror seating chart that came out perfect. My overall experience with Denise was awesome. I am all ready recommending her to my newly engaged friends.

H
Hailey

Married on 09/07/2018

Denise was very helpful, artful, and professional. She was very quick in her responses and in shipping and approving designs. My invites and save the dates were beautiful. Read more Denise was very helpful, artful, and professional. She was very quick in her responses and in shipping and approving designs. My invites and save the dates were beautiful.

J
Jenilee

Married on 08/18/2018

We are absolutely IN LOVE with the outcome of our wedding invitations! Denise was able to capture our vision and worked with us on every detail. She was responsive and quick. It took less than two ... Read more weeks to meet, design, print, and receive our invitations! We couldn’t be happier with the quality and overall experience! We would recommend DC Designs Creations to absolutely anyone!