D'Caron Designs

Richmond, VA · View map

About D'Caron Designs

D'Caron Designers is a full-service wedding and event design company located in Richmond, Virginia. Headed by Danielle Breckenridge, these talented, creative and flexible event specialists are experts at successfully fulfilling wedding dreams. With a client-centered approach and a variety of packages to fit all your wedding needs, d’Caron Designers is the one-stop shop for all your wedding planning and design needs.

Started in 2004, D'Caron Designers provides planning and event design services for weddings and other special events. Whether you prefer to handle a majority of your planning yourself or would rather someone take charge of your wedding details, they offer a package that will fit your situation. Event services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination

8 D'Caron Designs Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 08/03/2018

D’Caron Designs brought all our wedding dreams to life. Danielle was extremely flexible when our wedding colors changed. She also was able to provide a spectacular room flip which totally transformed ... Read more the space. The attention to detail is what attracted me. Our wedding included all the details from personalized menu cards to Chiavari chairs. My husband and I had a vision for our vision but we gave her creative reign and she blew our minds! Danielle was also able to work well with the other vendors (florist, lighting, etc.) to ensure one cohesive design. I look forward to recommending and working with them in the future!

Heather
Heather

Married on 05/18/2018

Danielle was amazing to work with. She took my vision and brought it to life. Her kindness and generosity was truly a blessing to me and my husband. Her inventory is incredible and she has an eye for ... Read more for making spaces come to life with beauty and elegance. I highly recommend her services. Thank you so much Danielle!!! We love you!

T
Telisha

Married on 04/07/2018

Danielle is a jewel. She asked all the right questions, upfront, to ensure that she knew exactly what I envisioned for both of the events in which her design services were requested (My Gma 70th ... Read more birthday party (90 guests) and my MIL 80th birthday party (80 guests). She understood what I wanted and exceeded my expectations on both occasions. She took the worry out of the event process and WOWed the guests at both events. Guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was. Her services were well worth the memories created at both of these events.