D'Delicious Delicacies

Hollywood, FL · View map

About D'Delicious Delicacies

D’Delicious Delicacies is a wedding cake and dessert studio in Miramar,FL. This company specializes in carefully crafted confections that feature a distinct island twist. In business since 2015, D’Delicious Delicacies offers custom cupcakes, dessert spreads, and signature wedding cakes to add the essential finishing touch to any wedding celebration.

Providing a range of dessert options, flavors, and designs, this business focuses on bright colors and perfected crowd-pleasing recipes. D’Delicious Delicacies crafts cakes in classic, premium, fondant, and alcohol-infused varieties. Open to customer requests and ideas, this business can personalize orders to suit themes, from an elegant white rosette cake to cupcakes featuring bright pops of flowers and colors. Their signature and buttercream varieties range in both size and design. Additional services offered by this bakery include:

• Customer consultations and private tastings
  • Custom cake decorating
  • Delivery and setup
  • Dessert tables
  • Desserts for diabetic and vegan diets
  • Fresh, local, and organic ingredients

4 Reviews for D'Delicious Delicacies

4 D'Delicious Delicacies Reviews

C
Cheniqua William

Married on 03/31/2019

Nothing more then amazing

From the moment i started planning my wedding it was nothing more then crazy! I can honestly say that the easiest part was finding a baker for our cake and entrusting in D`Delicious Delicacies. This ... Read more young lady made my experience worth wild , from the detailed, open communication , to the cake tasting , to the set up . everything was perfect and my guest ate ALL the cake , i had to order a personal one just for my spouse and i to have at home Thank you ! you have a client for ever!

A
ADrienne

Married on 03/22/2019

Great and amazing. No cake left

She is absolutely amazing all my cake was gone! So that’s a sign of a great baker when you ah e no wedding cake left and everyone texting you for her contact info Read more She is absolutely amazing all my cake was gone !!! So that’s a sign of a great baker when you ah e no wedding cake left and everyone texting you for her contact info

N
Nadeige

Married on 10/28/2018

Perfection

My experience with D'Delicious Delicacies was outstanding and ultimately everything me and my husband wanted for our wedding. The communication, timeliness and professionalism that we experienced was ... Read more awesome and nothing short of quality customer service. Our wedding cake was gorgeous and exactly what we envisioned, our guests couldn’t stop talking about how delicious the cake was! D'Delicious Delicacies worked within our budget to create our dream wedding cake , provided options and solutions and kept us informed throughout the entire process. Hiring D'Delicious Delicacies for our wedding was the best decision we made for our wedding! We will remain customers for life! ❤️