de la Fontaine Photography

Peoria, AZ · View map

About de la Fontaine Photography

You’re totally engaged! Congratulations!

My name is Rebekah de la Fontaine and I am a wedding + elopement photographer based in the heart of the Arizona desert! However, I am so down for any and all adventures. I’m here to be your professional third wheel, your personal hype woman, and a friend. I love capturing deeply intimate, wildly in love soulmates and telling their unique love story through images that last a lifetime.

1 Reviews for de la Fontaine Photography

1 de la Fontaine Photography Reviews

Alex
Alex Cano

Married on 05/03/2019

Flawless and truly perfect.

I really had an amazing experience with Rebekah! She really put the personal touch on the whole ordeal. She shot photos for our wedding and boy was I pleased. I'm a larger girl with self confidence ... Read more issues I'm also not a fan of being the center of attention. So naturally, I was nervous. She's amazing at helping you relax, feel like a star, and taking the photo worry out of your big day. I know one of my biggest challenges of planning the wedding was, well, planning it! I've literally never done anything like this and it made me truly feel overwhelmed. That changed with Rebekah. When we hired her she was open to help out wherever she could. Suggestions, tips, you name it. She truly is a ray of sunshine. The wedding photos and engagement photos really made me feel beautiful. I've never had such a smooth experience. They truly came out beautiful. To anyone on the fence, do it. She has changed to smaller more intimate weddings and elopments, but she really has a kind heart, dedication, a great eye, and helps the day feel magical.

de la Fontaine Photography FAQ