Deanna Lewis

Naperville, IL · View map · Visit website

About Deanna Lewis

Deanna Lewis is a licensed esthetician and wedding makeup artist based in Naperville, Illinois. With over has over 18 years of experience in the makeup industry, Deanna strives to help every client look and feel their best for their special day.

When working with Deanna Lewis, every client can access a variety of makeup services. Whether their vision for their wedding makeup consists of a natural, clean style or a more glamorous look, the professional makeup artist can collaborate with every client to create their own personalized style. Deanna is dedicated to working closely with each client and providing an experience that is as stress-free as possible. Her makeup services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

Other Services

In addition to makeup services, Deanna offers an array of skincare services. She has partnered with Luxe Day Spa, where you can avail of Botox, facials, hyaluronic acid fillers, waxing, and more. For more information regarding wedding services, the company can be contacted through its official website.

71 Reviews for Deanna Lewis

71 Deanna Lewis Reviews

Featured
User2765939

2+ years ago

It's hard to trust vendors for your big day and although I didn't want to be a Bridezilla, I also didn't feel comfortable after I had my first trial with another artist. I hated it and so did my (now) ... Read more (now) husband. I was made up so heavily that I didn't even look like myself. I knew that I wanted to look good, but NATURAL, so at the last minute, I went with my gut and started looking for someone new. As soon as I got on Wedding Wire, Deanna's style stood out to me as exactly what I had been looking for. It was soft, natural, and classic. I e-mailed her and she was immediately responsive and helpful. She did an amazing job, and because her style is so much more organic, I felt comfortable, too. The first trial make up was so heavy my eyes were irritated all night and into the morning. Deanna used softer makeup and individual lashes which made SUCH a difference. And she put them on so quickly and effortlessly I was amazed! The day of, Deanna was on time, kept a perfect schedule, and gave everyone the look that they wanted. She had even tracked down an extra bottle of the longwear lip color (that was discontinued!) that I had loved from my trial. I absolutely LOVED how it came out! I felt beautiful and didn't have to touch it up at all (and we were married on the beach in August!). I was actually so happy with her choices, I went out and bought a lot of the makeup she used! I felt confident throughout my wedding and loved how it looked in my pictures. I wholeheartedly recommend Deanna. She is the best!

B
Barbara

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful And Natural

Deanna was professional and listened to what the bridal party wanted. As a result everyone looked natural but with just the right amount of “glam” for photos. I would definitely use her again for a ... Read more big event. I loved my eye makeup and false lashes.

B
Brianna

Married on 05/25/2019

Deanna and her assistant were amazing! Myself and all my bridesmaids absolutely loved our makeup! Read more Deanna and her assistant were amazing!! Myself and all my bridesmaids absolutely loved our makeup!