Deanna Schuller Photography & Creative

Peoria, IL · View map · Visit website

About Deanna Schuller Photography & Creative

Deanna Schuller Photography & Creative is a wedding photography company based in Peoria, Illinois, and serving all of Illinois. Owner Deanna Schuller has been a professional photographer for over 10 years. At Deanna Schuller Photography & Creative, Deanna specializes in capturing the most memorable moments and milestones shared between couples and their loved ones on their special day with a personal approach. She becomes more than just your photographer for a day. She becomes your photographer and friend for life!

Deanna has a charismatic approach to photography and is passionate about shooting in natural light. Her wedding photography services include high-resolution images, second shooter (upon request, additional fee), multiple locations, additional hours (full day), and custom graphics. Deanna Schuller Photography & Creative is also available for boudoir, engagement, and destination wedding photography shoots, as well as wedding portrait shoots. After your special day concludes, Deanna Schuller Photography and Creative will provide an online gallery and digital files of all of your beautiful wedding photographs.

10 Reviews for Deanna Schuller Photography & Creative

10 Deanna Schuller Photography & Creative Reviews

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 08/12/2017

When you see Deanna Schuller’s name, this is when you stop, read reviews, view her work, reach to her and then BOOK! From talking with her, seeing her work, and seeing the affordability of her work, ... Read more my fiance and I were more than pleased to book her for our engagement and wedding pics. Deanna has a keen eye for capturing moments, and even those really special moments that you thought no one else captured. She previsits the wedding sites when needed to have a planning in her mind for backgrounds, lighting, and the setting a whole. Deanna and her work are exceptional! As far as my ratings on her, the Quality of her service and work are outstanding. For the money paid, you get ALOT of pictures that are all EXCELLENT! She is extremely responsive and on the spot with texts. When your planning a wedding, there are times we need answers haste-she will get you your answers. Deanna and her work are both EXTREMELY professional. Her contracts are easy to read thorough, and the packaging of the CD is lovely as well. She treats the everyone with respect, she has a good sense of humor, and she makes you feel comfortable in poses. As far as the value, I shopped around and talked to other photographers, but for ALL you get in the bridal suite package...I mean wow! Best option ever!! Finally, flexibilty is important. Deanna nailed it here! We had to reschedule 3 times for outdoor engagements pics, plus we included our 1 y/o Yellow Lab Sadie that has a lot of energy. Deanna is pet friendly and captures ALL of us at our best. As for our wedding pics, they are PHENOMENAL!! She captured the most important day of my life, with so much beauty, laughter, and love. i am so grateful Deanna captured my fairytale wedding. She is now our family photographer. Love you Deanna!! (Some pics posted are not clear bc I took them from my computer screen.)

Sara
Sara Rolando

Married on 06/01/2019

Above and Beyond

Deanna was incredible! Her direction kept us on track and on time, and she helped out with all sorts of odds and ends that popped up throughout the day. She was there from the start of our day getting ... Read more getting ready, right through the reception. Any worry or stress we had going into it, she took away. She knew what we wanted better than we did! I truly feel Deanna's expertise helped make our special day amazing, and I'm not sure what we would have done without her!

A
Anne

Married on 04/29/2019

Definitely book her!

I loved working with Deanna for my engagement shoot! She was open to locations and for a little bit of walking to get some good shots! Read more I loved working with Deanna for my engagement shoot! She was open to locations and for a little bit of walking to get some good shots!