Dear East Love West

Denver, CO · View map

About Dear East Love West

CREATE YOUR DREAM WEDDING PRINTS & STATIONERY.
PLANT 5 TREES IN THE NAME OF LOVE.

Dear East Love West supplies a complete Invitational and Design Service for the untamed bride and
wild-natured groom, following a more earth minded path on the road to love.

–––––––––––––––

Each year, the wedding industry contributes more than 1 billion tons of waste. Your wedding should create memories that last a lifetime, not generate more burdening landfill that will surely outlive us. To counteract the waste created by such a joyous occasion, we strive to make a lasting impact that will benefit everyone for years to come by planting 5 trees in honor of your wedding, love, and commitment.

Want to take your green wedding one step further?
We offer an additional printing service which utilizes nothing but 100% Recycled premium quality papers, Vegetable and Soy based inks, and 100% Cotton paper alternatives made from discarded cotton blossoms, which are deemed worthless from fashion industry production.

Please get in touch today! We would love to chat about your unique needs to best serve your wedding and look forward to guiding you through every step of the process.

3 Reviews for Dear East Love West

3 Dear East Love West Reviews

S
Salena

Married on 08/04/2018

Working with Mia to create my save the dates and invitations was a dream! I cannot say enough good things about her service! I really had no idea what I wanted at first and was already running behind ... Read more schedule on getting them sent out and she made everything happen so smoothly and beautifully. I just sent her a bunch of random things I liked and She came up with such unique designs that totally fit my style, she made it easy! She was so accommodating to tiny requests and even strange style requests from my fiancé she was able to incorporate seamlessly into something we both loved. I have gotten SO many compliments on my save the dates and invitations, I can’t even count! She was also super helpful with ordering the envelopes and providing options for addressing them all, which was great because I really had no idea where to go or even what was out there to choose from. The invitations shipped to me so quickly, I was so pleased and they looked even better in person!! I am so glad I went with her instead of just ordering a generic set online, the invitations is such a big part of the planning process and we were in great hands with her.

M
Michael

Married on 08/04/2018

This whole experience was amazing. Mia is so talented with putting your thoughts of exactly what we wanted into reality. It was 100% better than anything I pictured. I’m very thankful that we got such ... Read more a service. Even with abstract requests, Mia made alterations semlessly for us. This was a part of the wedding planning that I was not looking forward to but it turned out to be such a enjoyable experience.

L
Lora

Married on 06/16/2018

I LOVE my wedding invitations! They turned out perfect! The suggestions for the design were helpful. The recommendations for paper turned out beautifully and we received them in a timely manner.I ... Read more would definitely recommend D.E.L.W. to anyone looking for invitations or announcements.

Dear East Love West FAQ