Dear Love Invitations

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map

About Dear Love Invitations

Dear Love Invitations is a custom invitation design service located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. No two invitations are the same because each and every invite is hand-painted or drawn. Dear Love Invitations is led by artist Janelle, a Moore College of Art and Design graduate. Janelle incorporates nature and beautiful floral elements to create stunning invites. Dear Love Invitations will make sure you approve of the final invite design before any production begins. Dear Love Invitations is also adept at perfecting stylish details, like a layered invite or adding ribbon or twine for additional character,.

While they have pre-made designs at-hand, Dear Love Invitations excels with their personalized invitations. A set of invites includes reply cards and envelopes. They will take care addressing, assembly, printing, and shipping. Other services include:

• Consultations

12 Dear Love Invitations Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/21/2018

We were going for a very unique style. After many conversations back and forth of ideas, we finally left it in the hands of Janelle's vision and talent for our Save the Dates! We had a library ... Read more engagement shoot and wanted to incorporate that with the style of our venue into one piece. She was very pleasant to work with and the results were stunning! We received multiple compliments on them from our recipients!

J
Justin

Married on 04/21/2018

From the first time we spoke with Janelle(Owner) of Dear Love Invitations she was exuberant about working with us. He excitement matched our own! The difference between the two parties was we had no ... Read more direction! We had all these ideas and just kept piling new ones on her! Luckily she was able to sort through our photos, texts, and e-mails. Oh yeah and our confusing phone calls. We sort of had to take a step back and just trust her to roll with it. Once we gave her the freedom to design and word it how she saw fit we were blown away. We had her do everything from our invitations, seating chart, signs, table numbers, favors and save the dates. Everything came together as one cohesive piece. I'm a graphic designer myself so my initial plan was to do some of these things on my own. However once we got started with her and saw mock ups We were both sold. Her prowess as a designer eclipsed my own. We were married at Material culture which has a middle eastern feel. So she took that and the colors we gave her and ran with it. We were really impressed by what we got. The same color scheme and elegant design ran through each piece. It wasn't just the design either. She took the time to hand rip and tie ribbon around every single invitation. She also made our Save the dates into book marks. Each one of those required a hand tied ribbon as well! I can only imagine we did not pay enough for the amount of work that went into these. She made us signs with our hashtags to go on the tables. She also made us a no phone sign that I had to have! Looking at the photos again(Sharyn Frenkle Photography) I cannot be more pleased with how everything came out. Everything we sent out was a perfect representation of what the event was. It's astounding she was able to make such elegant designs out of our messy ideas! So if this is as important to you as it was to us....don't half ass it! Contact her!

J
Jill

Married on 03/17/2018

I could not be more pleased with our Save the Dates from Dear Love Invitations. I literally gave Janelle a single example of what I liked, and she produced exactly what I wanted. The hand-painted ... Read more flowers, the quality of the work, the service - I couldn't be more pleased. Using Dear Love Invitations as my wedding stationary provider has been one of my smartest planning decisions yet!