DeArruda Weddings

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About DeArruda Weddings

Introduction

DeArruda Weddings is a wedding officiant company located in Tampa, Florida. Michael DeArruda is the company’s owner and ordained Christian minister. With over three decades of pastoral experience, Michael and his team of dedicated officiants create and conduct customized ceremonies for couples throughout Florida, the United States, and beyond.

DeArruda Weddings provides a range of services and variety of ceremony types including Christian, interfaith, single religion, and non-denominational. Ceremonies range from 15 to 30 minutes and are conducted in Enlgish. Spanish is also available. Additional services include free consultations, premarital counseling, marriage warranty plans, vow renewals and more. For more information regarding wedding services, couples can contact the company directly through their official website.

121 Reviews for DeArruda Weddings

121 DeArruda Weddings Reviews

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 02/23/2019

Unforgettable!!!

My fiancé and I have enjoyed every minute working with Michael! Our wedding in February will be the third in my family that he will officiate. Upon signing the contract to book him, he offered my ... Read more fiancé and I the option for pre-marital coaching. My family members who worked with Michael didn’t opt for these sessions, but we figured it could be fun and gave it a try. We started the sessions a strong couple, but we finished them even stronger and felt more connected than ever before. Michael helped us remove outside distractions and really be vulnerable with each other. We enjoyed the experience so much that we requested to have quarterly check-in sessions with him after we say our vows. We feel so lucky to have Michael stand with us and marry us on our big day!

B
Brandy Luallen

Getting married on 10/18/2019

Can't Wait for the Big Day

I spent forever trying to find an officiant that provided quality service. Based on previous recommendations, we decided to go with Michael. He was willing to do video chat for the consultation given ... Read more how far we are from, and gave us a breakdown of each package he offered. All around a great guy! Can't wait for the big day!

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 06/07/2019

Perfection

If you want the best, then you go with him! He is so punctual and classy. Read more If you want the best, then you go with him! He is so punctual and classy.