Debbie's Floral

Mundelein, IL · View map

About Debbie's Floral

We have been a Lake County IL. business since 1981. We love working with brides to help create the wedding day of their dreams.

40 Reviews for Debbie's Floral

40 Debbie's Floral Reviews

T
Terry

Married on 05/26/2018

I had been to 3 other local florists in the area before I contacted Debbies Floral. From the moment I met Nell until the day of my daughter's wedding, everything was perfect. Nell listened to what my ... Read more daughter wanted(she was not with me)and took the time with me and I felt she completely understood what my daughter wanted. I dropped off fill in gold sprayed babies breath for her to add to bouquet and she immediately stopped what she was working on and looked up my account and reviewed everything. The day of the wedding, the bouquets-wristlets-boutonnieres were so beautiful and fresh-could not have asked for a better experience with Nell at Debbies Floral-love the she is locally owned. Highly recommend this florist for any event.

M
Melanie

Married on 04/29/2017

Nell did such an amazing job with our wedding floral! She went above and beyond what I expected. The centerpieces were gorgeous as were the bouquets. She listened to what I wanted and was respectful ... Read more respectful of my budget. She far exceeded my expectations! I enjoyed working with her and highly recommend Debbie's Floral.

J
Julie

Married on 03/11/2017

I worked with Nell and have to say that she was a creative genius who helped me stay within my budget and provided flowers more beautiful than I imagined. First, she was quick to respond from my first ... Read more phone call to make an appointment, to giving me an estimate, to the final week details. When I met with Nell to discuss what I wanted, it was amazing to see her work. She was envisioning what I was trying to describe. There were things that I was also unsure of and she asked me the questions or provided me with some pictures to help me. Then, Nell would say "hold on" and she would come back with an example, pulling flowers that were in the shop and creating it. Brilliant! And my bouquet. I described what I wanted, suggested the colors I loved, my favorite flowers, and never had I seen a more beautiful bouquet. On the day of the wedding, every detail was taken care of. The flowers were PERFECT. The flowers for my unity candle were beautiful and those became the centerpiece for our sweetheart table during the reception. And Nell was so wonderful to work with. In general, I'm a worrier, after our first meeting, I felt inspired and full of joy. I can't describe it. She pinned the boutonnieres and corsages with so much tenderness. Final words, Nell loves what she does and she pours that love into her creations and made my wedding feel so special.