Debonair Weddings

Greenfield, IN · View map

About Debonair Weddings

Debonair Weddings provides planning services to Greenfield and Central Indiana. Debra and her team of planners work hard to bring creativity, organization and unlimited communication to every client’s event.

Debonair Weddings provides full planning and day-of coordination for a variety of events in the area. Use their services for vendor selection, budget assistance and event design. Or simply use them as a source for your wedding day. Their planning services include:

• Full planning

27 Debonair Weddings Reviews

A
Audra

Married on 06/16/2018

I could not recommend Debra enough. We were on the fence about hiring a coordinator at first, but now my fiance and I would definitely agree it was one of the best choices we made. We were able to be ... Read more fully present in the wedding and Debra made sure everything ran smoothly. She went above and beyond from the moment we first contacted her to help make sure every aspect of our wedding day was perfect. Having someone you know will take care of any issues that may arise, will make your day that much more enjoyable. If you're looking for a wedding coordinator or planner you must hire Debra

J
Jenna

Married on 12/16/2017

Debra made all of my wedding dreams come true! She took care of every last detail so my husband and I, as well as our parents could fully enjoy the magical day! Read more Debra made all of my wedding dreams come true! She took care of every last detail so my husband and I, as well as our parents could fully enjoy the magical day!

M
Mary

Married on 10/07/2017

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! I am so thankful to have met Debra she feels like part of the family. Debra is such an amazing person and she did so much to make my wedding run smoothly. She ... Read more was extremely helpful in the planning stages and was always available when I had questions or needed someone to bounce ideas off of. Debra organized so much for us at the rehearsal she helped us decorate for the wedding, helped coordinate the ceremony and worked with my sister(she married us) to have a well organized ceremony. If none of the above convinces you that Debra is a must have resource and partner when planning your wedding then do it for the piece of mind that she gives you the day of. While getting ready for the wedding Debra coordinated the arrival of the stylists, cake, DJ, flowers, photographer and the groomsmen. She set up the flowers and cake when they arrived and made sure all of the place settings were ready for before the guests to arrived. All I needed to worry about all day was getting ready everything else just fell to the background. This doesn’t sound like much but I live in Maine, my husband travels for work, my mom travels for work, my dad and father in law live in Indiana my sister lives in Washington and the maid of honor lives in Georgia planning this wedding was hard on all of us but Debra alleviated a lot of the stress. she also made it possible for us to enjoy the wedding and each other’s company. Living so far away from everyone makes the time together that much more important. I am so glad that I hired Debra and I would recommend that if you are on the fence or not sure if you even need a coordinator that you do because it’s well worth it!