Debonair Photography

Hampton, VA · View map

About Debonair Photography

As a Graphic Designer, I spent years retouching, airbrushing & custom designing for photographers.
Then one day, I picked up a camera and shot my first photo. Looking through the camera lens was a
different world. A world that I can capture moments, memories and stories. The ability to see a persons
soul has inspired me to capture the story...

Our style is about making you feel comfortable and natural, by giving you an image that you will consider
beautiful art. I am able to capture candid, pure beauty because our clients are just being themselves.
With every click of the camera our clients become family. Every moment has a story and it is our
desire to capture these moments to live in their hearts again and again.

12 Reviews for Debonair Photography

12 Debonair Photography Reviews

K
kimberly

Married on 07/21/2018

Professional, used them for my daughters prom so I knew their worth. Read more Professional, used them for my daughters prom so I knew their worth.

N
Naomi

Married on 12/27/2011

I greatly enjoyed the time she spent with me. I live in florida right now and my husband its in Virginia and she allowed us to do a lot of the process via the internet and snail mail. The day of the ... Read more wedding we had a very small group and she made sure we all felt relaxed. The pictures came out wonderfully and she got them to is in a timely fashion. They were available for viewing the next business day. I am very greatful that she was able to do our ceremony on such short notice and still provide amazing service.

F
S.

Married on 11/26/2011

After meeting Jeana, the owner of Debonair Photography at the consultation not only was I impressed by her talent, ideas, and portfolio, but her warm personality was one of the main reasons why I ... Read more chose to hire her for my wedding day. Jeana proved to be the best choice for me and my husband on our wedding day with her friendly posture, assertive attitude, and enthusiasm. Throughout the entire process, from our initial meeting up to the day of, she was very professional and endearing, and treated me and my entire family like her own family. In fact, the day we met, I actually extended my hand for her to shake as we said our good-byes, but she insisted on a hug, and said that we were family now. Our pictures turned out great...very classy and photojournalistic just the way I wanted them to be. I highly recommend DP to anyone who wants a personable, professional, and familial experience for their special event or occasion.