Debony Salon

Jackson, NH · View map

About Debony Salon

Debony Salon is your wedding resource for your dream, mountain side wedding. The White Mountains offer a beautiful destination for a wedding of any kind, from rustic to mountain side to grand ballroom, and Debony Salon offers services to match.

Voted Best of Bride by New Hampshire Magazine in 2014, Debony Salon has been a part of hundreds of weddings. We provide professional, metropolitan services in a mountain setting. Debony Salon offers everything you will need from, hair dressings to blow-outs, professional mineral and airbrush make-up application as well as an array of spa services from nails to massage to Novalash Eyelash extensions

As your wedding resource for your Mt. Washington Valley wedding, Debony Salon is focused on creating your dream look for your wedding day. Each stylist brings talent in make-up artistry, hairdressings, and blow-outs, that allows us to work with you in achieving the exact look you're going for. While the Stylists are professional and great at what they do in providing beauty services, the most joy they get from working with brides is sharing in their special day.

Once you've decided to have your wedding in the White Mountains and decided on Debony Salon as your salon and spa, we start the process of working with you. Connecting with the salon's Wedding Coordinator is the first order of business. She will become your touchstone for every question you may have and to contact her, email weddings@debonysalon.com. She will walk you through the whole process, making it a breeze so you can focus on what is important.

27 Reviews for Debony Salon

27 Debony Salon Reviews

S
Sheera Bornstein

Married on 07/05/2019

Highly Recommended

The salon worked magic on my hair, and did a beautiful job with my family’s hair and makeup. I went into the wedding day itself unsure of exactly what I wanted - a braid or an up-do. My hair was so ... Read more thick, heavy, and slippery that up-dos were tricky. But the weather and dress called for it. Jamie not only crafted my hair into a gorgeous up-do, it lasted all night and in the daze of post-wedding exhaustion, I fell asleep with it in. When i woke-up the next morning, it was not only still in, it looked good enough that I decided to add another bobby pin and wear it through brunch. Meanwhile, my mother in-law and sister-in law have very different hair and skin coloring / texture, their makeup and hair looked equally beautiful. Also, Jamie and everyone at Debony were a pleasure to work with. I am super outdoorsy and lack knowledge or experience with hair and makeup styling. I am often intimidated in salons where beauty trends and celebrity styles are the primary topics of conversation. I loved chatting about hiking and skiing with the Debony team, and that they educated me while making me feel good about myself throughout the whole process. Final shout out goes to Adina, their dedicated wedding coordinator who was incredibly kind, organized, helpful, and funny!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 06/22/2019

My wedding hair dreams came true...

The stylists at Debony Salon were top notch. I got married on July 13 - a hot day.... 88'F.... And I was pretty worried about the humidity on my hair. I have long thick hair that frizzes at the ... Read more slightest opportunity. Well, I can tell you, through outdoor ceremony to a dance party that has left my legs sore to this very day, my hair was fabulous the entire time. Tarmey is a wizard and I could not recommend her highly enough. I also had Jamie do my makeup for the rehearsal dinner - it was FLAWLESS. If you're getting married up near Jackson, Debony is the place to go. All my love, Sarah Higgins (Corbin)

J
JuliAnn

Married on 05/11/2019

Nothing short of

From the moment I walked in the door I knew I was in good hands for my wedding make up and hair. Adina was lovely to work with and flexible as I figured out my final schedule. Jamie my stylist was ... Read more nothing short of amazing! She worked with me to create my dream wedding hair and helped me navigate different make up choices since my ideal look was more neutral than typical. The entire atmosphere at the salon was amazing and my chair has a soothing view out to the river. Everyone there, staff and clients alike, were upbeat and fun. To top it off they offered the use of their backyard for a few photos since the front of the Jackson covered bridge was under construction.