Deborah Brandon Photography

Sun City, AZ · View map

About Deborah Brandon Photography

Wedding and lifestyle photographers located in Phoenix Arizona.

5 Reviews for Deborah Brandon Photography

5 Deborah Brandon Photography Reviews

User3131714

2+ years ago

Deb and Bobby have been instrumental in helping us get married. Deb takes control of everything and doesn't let a stone go unturned. They traveled with us to tthe Sedona/ Oak Creek area to do our ... Read more engagement session back in late October. We had previews by the following day. Deb coaches people through taking pictures even if your not used to it. Taking a full photo shoot for the first time can make you nervous, but between her and Bobby, they lighten the mood and have fun with you. We had the full edited photos from the engagement by January, and the completed engagment album/ guest book in time for our wedding. We opted to wait longer for it in order to get the leather bound version that will last a lifetime :) As for the wedding, Deb and Bobby hung out with us the whole day to document. I can' t express how helpful Deb was that day. She became my best friend and followed me everywhere, making sure that I had everything I needed. She helped walk me through putting on my make-up and at one point helped me re-bustle my dress. On the picture side of things, she once again took total control and made sure that the process moved along so that we didn't run out of time. I went over my shotlist that I made her, and she got almost every shot on it. (I had a full page in two columns!) We obviously have not received the digital copies of the wedding day pictures yet, but we have every reason to believe that we will love them. Aside from food and the dress, we had the most compliments on our photographer!

J
Juvina

Married on 11/10/2012

Deborah was so wonderful to work with! She took the time to get to know my husband and me and learn our likes and dislikes which really made me feel comfortable the day of the wedding. I've always ... Read more been pretty shy in front of a camera, but Deborah was so fun and personable and gave really great direction. As a result, the photos came out more beautiful than I could have imagined! I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

L
Liz

Married on 10/06/2012

My husband and I were beyond pleased! Our engagement photos had us speechless and literally brought tears to my eyes. Any time I had a question I had quick response. She was attentive and really ... Read more listened to what details we really wanted on our big day. She was very precise and organized which I value since I am extremely organized myself. We felt so comfortable the entire process working with her because she was open and didn't make is feel like just another client. The day of our wedding I don't know what I would have done with out Deb! My nerves were crazy and she was the only person who had tips on how to calm my nerves! She didn't just shoot photos she actually cared. The day went by so fast that it was hard to remember all the special moments that happened, but viewing all the photos it was seeing the day unfold all over again. The photos are amazing and we could not be more pleased! Deb doesn't just take photos she captures memories and her passion shows in the beautiful pieces she creates.