Deborah Huber Photography

Burlington, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About Deborah Huber Photography

Hi!

I am Deb, I am a fine art documentary editorial wedding photographer based in the Vernmont and the ADK region of New York.

• My wedding collections start $1,750.00
  • And I have no travel fees for all of Vermont, the ADK region of New York, parts of Massachusetts and parts of New Hampshire. If you are unsure about travel fees to your location just shoot me an email.

To see more of my work see above and/or visit my website and blog for featured weddings, engagements and pricing. If you have have any questions feel free to shoot me an email.

deb@deborahjhuber.com

Featured
Cassandra

Married on 05/26/2019

We are so thrilled!

Deb and her assistant Andrea did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding day. They work very well behind the scenes and scored amazing candid shots, while also capturing beautifully-staged portrait ... Read more and group shots. They are true professionals both in skill and attitude, and they made everyone feel so comfortable. The editing process was quick, and we ended up with a very full library of pictures. Our guests were excited to find that their pictures were taken with as much care as the wedding party. Overall, this was an "above and beyond" experience for us, and we highly recommend Deb and her crew.

Ceili
Ceili

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Great and responsive!

Deb was so quick to answer my questions and be flexible with what we wanted. She would respond by the end of the day. Read more Deb was so quick to answer my questions and be flexible with what we wanted. She would respond by the end of the day.

N
Nicole

Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding photographer

I am so pleased that I found Deborah. Outstanding professionalism, amazing photos. Very pleased with her services and highly recommend. Read more I am so pleased that I found Deborah. Outstanding professionalism, amazing photos. Very pleased with her services and highly recommend.