Deborah's Bridal

Upland, CA · View map · Visit website

About Deborah's Bridal

Celebrating 40 years of Excellence in Serving California Brides and their Families.

Deborah's Bridal has been serving Southern California brides and grooms since 1978 with distinguished customer service. Our bridal salon hosts one of the largest selections of wedding dresses with designs by Essense of Australia, Stella York, Allure, Allure Couture, Maggie Sottero, Kenneth Winston, Justin Alexander,Mori Lee and many others. Our plus size inventory for the curvy fit is by far the largest in the area. The time and assistance dedicated to each customer by our bridal consultants' is truly an art form; finding the right dress for each bride and finishing the total look with a wonderful selection of veils, tiaras, grand cathedral veils with sparkle and so much more.

The fit of a Deborah's Bridal gown is unparalleled. As a customer of Deborah's Bridal, you have access to our incredible alteration and pressing department. Each seamstress proudly holds over 40 years of experience in performing expert alterations and custom pattern making.

Whatever your wish may be, it comes true in this department.

Our salon also carries a large assortment of bridesmaid dresses for your wedding party as well as mother's gowns.

Deborahs Bridal has assisted many brides and grooms since 1978 with help in preparing for their special day and this year during our 40th anniversary we are proud to have served three generations of customers.

Call for your appointment to schedule your try on experience today at Deborah's Bridal 909-985-6306

117 Reviews for Deborah's Bridal

117 Deborah's Bridal Reviews

Sarah
Featured
Sarah Escoto

Getting married on 02/22/2020

BEST experience

I had the greatest experience wedding dress shopping with Andrea! She made me feel comfortable and really listened to what I was looking for in a wedding dress and how I wanted to look on my special ... Read more day. She wanted me to find a dress that was a 10 and YES we finally did! She got my sister and mother involved as well with picking out a wedding dress for me so they could have a special moment with me- it was touching. I definitely recommended anyone of my friends who is engaged right now to find there dress at Deborah's! Thank you ladies! Can't wait to share pictures from the big day! - Sarah E

Sarah
Sarah Howe

Getting married on 12/14/2019

Fabulous dresses and wonderful service!

Deborah's is wonderful! With an appointment, you have the full and undivided attention of your stylist. I worked with Peggy and she was so attentive and patient. I went in not knowing really what I ... Read more wanted and she was so patient with me and let me try on as many dresses as I wanted. Once I figured out a style that I liked best, she was so great at letting me pull whatever dresses interested me. This isn't the experience you get at a lot of other bridal shops. I really appreciated the personal attention and attention to detail everyone in the shop took to ensure that I was happy and finding what I wanted. There also was not pressure to purchase even though I did end up buying from Deborah's. I also enjoyed the styling of multiple veils. They have wonderful dressing rooms too that are spacious, clean, and elegant looking. I can not rave enough about Deborah's! My veil also came in super fast! I'm more than pleased and would gladly recommend them to brides!

Emilia
Emilia

Married on 05/31/2019

Best experience

I had a great time shopping at Deborahs for my wedding gown. I tried on maybe 4 dresses and fell in love with the 1st one. They were really good about listening to me and my wishes for my special day. ... Read more My dress was Stella York which carries for us plus size brides. I would recommend Deborahs in a heart beat.