Debra Green Design

Irvine, CA · View map

About Debra Green Design

Our Process

1. Complimentary Consultation
    Over the phone and in person, we'll discuss what kind of dress you're looking for. As part of this conversation, I'll help you consider your unique body shape and figure out what will look best on you. We'll also decide on a price, which includes your design, pattern, construction, fittings and final delivery (wedding dresses start at $3,000 and other dresses start at $1,000).
  2. Pattern Design Once we have decided on your drea
m gown, I will design a pattern just for you and begin our fittings. We will make any necessary changes to your pattern before we cut fabric. This process gives us the added benefit of knowing how much fabric we need.
  • Fabric Shopping
    I will direct you to my friends at Mood Fabrics in Los Angeles (the NYC branch of this store is featured in Project Runway). At Mood, you will select from luscious silks and laces to find the exact fabric that you want for your gown. The designers at Mood are knowledgeable and helpful, never pushy. As time permits, I may be able to go with you! Fabric is not included in the price of your gown, so shopping for it yourself helps you control what you spend as well as pick exactly what you love.
  • Construction and Fitting(s)
    Beauty takes time and patience. Part of the custom dress experience is a series of fittings at my home in Irvine, California. The number of fittings depends on the complexity of your design. We'll sip wine, chat about your wedding planning, and make sure that every detail of your dress is perfect.
  • The Final Dress
    Bring your best friend or your mother to the final fitting, and rejoice! Your perfect dress is ready for your very special day.
  • Read more...

4 Reviews for Debra Green Design

4 Debra Green Design Reviews

A
    Alex

Married on 03/19/2016

Debra was wonderful to work with! I was referred by a friend, and am so glad that was connected with her. She was friendly and professional, and completed my gown quickly. She took into consideration ... Read more everything that I wanted, and was also great about offering suggestions! This was especially helpful for me, since she made sure that my gown would be beautiful, comfortable, and wearable! Highly recommend.

K
    Karen

Married on 10/20/2013

Debra made two different junior brides maids gowns for my daughter and not only did she knock it out of the ball park with the design (age appropriate, in style, color etc), but it fit my daughter ... Read more perfectly. She has an eye for style and detail!

J
    Jill

Married on 10/20/2013

Debra designed and made a gorgeous junior brides maid dress from my daughter who is 9 years old. We both loved it. It was age appropriate yet sophisticated enough for to feel grown up and beautiful in ... Read more in it. The most amazing thing was all the fittings and measuring was done via mail and FaceTime and it fit perfectly!!!