Debra Petrielli

Elk Grove Village, IL · View map

About Debra Petrielli

On location hairstyling services for weddings, events, parties, photo shoots, photo sessions (family, maternity, anniversary, and engagement), boudoir sessions, or just the busy woman on the go. Available for out of state events; please inquire for details.

16 Reviews for Debra Petrielli

16 Debra Petrielli Reviews

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 05/18/2019

Fun, professional, and FAST

For my wedding, I booked Xotchitl for hair and Iris for makeup and they were so calm, professional, and punctual. They helped keep the day running smoothly! They also were both able to do ... Read more bridesmaid/family updos so quickly! True pros. They kept us on track for time and were perfectly able to execute what all the ladies wanted in my group. They were also both a pleasure during my trial as well. I felt listened to, and like I was able to provide feedback to make the day-of go smoother. Xotchitl is your stylist if you're going for a sleek, vintage-inspired updo! Both artists also helped contribute to a lighthearted mood in the room which was really helpful on such a long day.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/22/2018

Easy and fun to work with!

Loved working with Deb and her stylists! They were so much fun to have with us on our wedding day as my bridesmaids and I got ready. They were so attentive, kind, and patient. They were fun to chat ... Read more with as we got ready. The make up artist was so kind during the trial and really paid attention to my request. One stylist even re-did a bridesmaid hair right before we were about to start pictures and made it seem like it was no big deal.

A
Allison

Married on 09/08/2018

I reached out to Debbie about her availability for our wedding on 9/8/18. She was already booked for the date, but asked more about the style I was looking for and recommended Kate for hair and Sophia ... Read more for makeup. Both were amazing, and Debbie was so responsive to any questions I had throughout the process. Kate and Sophia were exactly on time for both the trial at my house and the real deal at the wedding the day of. Everyone's hair and makeup were perfect, and exactly what we were looking for. Airbrush and eyelashes were included, and I received so many compliments the day of on looking extra glam. Both my makeup and hair were still perfect at the end of the night, about 12 hours after they were done. I would absolutely recommend using Debbie and her team for your wedding!