Decadent Catering & Events

Montego Bay · View map

About Decadent Catering & Events

Decadent Catering is a full-service catering company based in Montego Bay, Jamaica. We are a very profession catering business providing the best quality food, staff and décor services for a wide variety of events. From weddings to birthdays to cocktail parties and corporate events , we believe in meeting and exceeding all of our clients’ expectations. No detail of your event will be overlooked . We use only the best ingredients, sourced locally as far as possible to create an unforgettable epicurean experience.

We are committed to working with our clients to create customized menus to fit their budget and appeal to all their guests. Check out our website at www.decadentcateringja.com

2 Reviews for Decadent Catering & Events

2 Decadent Catering & Events Reviews

K
Kaylia

Married on 07/07/2018

Kenya and her team were wonderful! I had the pleasure of visiting Jamaica for a tasting, prior to my wedding, and the professionalism, attention to detail, and taste of her food won me over! All of ... Read more these things were even more evident on our wedding day. Our guests continue to tell us how we had the best food they had on the island at our wedding. We cannot thank Kenya and her team enough.

A
A

Married on 09/13/2015

Kenya from Decadent Catering was the best! We used her for our destination wedding this past September in Montego Bay. She was responsive to my MANY questions, professional, organized and pleasant, ... Read more not to mention, her pricing was a great value. The day before the wedding she came to meet with me to discuss details and on the day of her and her team were there on time and ready to make some delicious food. Speaking of, the food was amazing and really creative. I received so many compliments, which says a lot, especially for wedding food, which we all know can be kind of blah. She's a very talented chef who cooks all sorts of cuisine and is extremely flexible to provide just what you're looking for on your special day!

Decadent Catering & Events FAQ