Decca Audio & Entertainment

Morgan, UT · View map · Visit website

About Decca Audio & Entertainment

Welcome to the Decca experience. We are a mobile DJ company serving Utah and Wyoming. We cater to weddings and other events. We have several entertainment packages built to cater to most budgets. Please refer to our prices listed below. For more personalized quotes please give us a call at 801-940-3749

Messaging is always welcome.

Providing services in Salt Lake City, Park City, areas.

We offer speaker rental self pick-up $120

M
Melissa Watkins

Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Decca audio is incredible. Josh was very professional and walked me through every step of the way. From choosing my music, to setting up, and keeping me calm. He went above and beyond in every single ... Read more way. My wedding didn’t go as planned in the end and he keep me very calm, kept my crowd entertained and non of my guests realized we had a problem. He went out of his way and even recommend an amazing photographer. I left everything for him to decide and trusted him and he did such an incredible job. I recommend him, and will be using him again in the future.

J
Joel Macarthur

Married on 01/11/2019

Wedding receptions for my daughters!

We have used these guys for two of our daughters weddings now! They have always done a fantastic job for us and has been a great experience. They offer a variety of services and gives you lots of ... Read more options to think about that we never even thought of before he mentioned them. Great service and wonderful people tiki fork with, I could recommend them if your looking for any event.

E
Ellen Norris

Married on 01/03/2019

Better then expected

We hired another dj for our wedding. Decca was out of price range. I thought all djs were alike. So we went with the cheapest. Thank goodness our lower costing dj hired Dj Decca to come and teach him ... Read more how to run a wedding. Our dj was bombing our wedding. He was playing country music and trying to teach us how to line dance. I was about to cry. I knew dj Decca from his pictures and knew he was teaching my dj how to mix. I asked my father to approach Decca and offer to pay him to take over and save my wedding. Decca excepted and the tone changed from country to pop a little live edm. He mixed classic music with modern. He was able to get my grandfather dancing and all my guests. Decca brought down the house. Hey dj Decca put the needle on the record put the needle on the record and push play. Thank you for being there when I needed you the most