Decca Audio & Entertainment

Morgan, UT · View map · Visit website

About Decca Audio & Entertainment

Thank you for considering my services as part of your special day! My name is Joshua and I specialize in services for wedding ceremonies and receptions. My specialties include audio and visual effects that help create a customized atmosphere for your memorable event. As an experienced DJ and emcee, I focus on the music, effects, and atmosphere that highlight the elegance and sophistication appropriate for the mood of this once in a lifetime event. I am not a "one size fits all" coordinator, but instead carefully interview each client, ensuring that the setting, music and lighting all fit the specific mood and atmosphere that will cater to you and your tastes, as well as those of your guests .

* reception dj $600

K
Kelley Thorne

Married on 08/15/2019

Low key canyon wedding

Decca was great about answering any questions I had before the wedding. We even had an hour face to face meeting. Other than some miscommunication about toasts, as I wasn't sure there was any, the day ... Read more day went perfect.

ROBYN
ROBYN THAYN

Married on 07/27/2019

Decca Audio was a party all in one vendor!

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with the entertainment, the lighting, the pricing, and the overall experience that we were given from Decca Audio Entertainment! Read more My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with the entertainment, the lighting, the pricing, and the overall experience that we were given from Decca Audio Entertainment!

James
James Griner

Married on 07/24/2019

Fun and Memorable

Fun and creative DJ. Thank you for a memorable evening! Read more Fun and creative DJ. Thank you for a memorable evening!