December Rose Film

Saratoga Springs, UT · View map

About December Rose Film

My name is Alexis Harper and I love my husband, my baby, our husky, our home, the Lord, America, poetry, music, learning new things, diet coke, showtunes, thinking, traveling, laughing, observing, bookstores, junior mints, musical greeting cards, and filmmaking.

I am incredibly passionate about film. I truly believe that when I go out with my camera I’m not just “making movies” - I’m preserving memories. I carry that with me everywhere I go - every wedding, every birth, every homecoming, every interview, every candid moment - I am preserving memories that would otherwise fade with time.

J.M. Barrie once said, “God gave us memories so that we may have roses in December”, and that is why what I do is so important to me.

Because at the end of the day, I know I’m not just giving you a film.

I’m giving you roses in December.

1 Reviews for December Rose Film

1 December Rose Film Reviews

Clarissa
Clarissa

Married on 08/29/2014

Alexis did the videography for both my sister's wedding, as well as my brother's wedding. Both their videos were so wonderful, so without question, I booked her for my wedding, too. Videography can be ... Read more can be a tricky art to master, and you don't know how your video will turn out until you see it. Having said that, my decision to entrust Alexis with the task of making our wedding video was definitely on point. We didn't have to wait long to see the finished product, and my husband and I could not have loved the video more. I totally cried as I watched because it was just so perfect! It's been 6 months since we said I do, and I still watch this video all the time. Pictures are great, but having a moving picture and listening to those special moments is priceless. Alexis also allowed me to purchase the raw footage from the entire day, so I truly have video of every moment throughout the entire day. Alexis is a true artist and I definitely recommend December Rose as a videographer. If you're thinking of skipping a videographer all together to save money, don't! My wedding video is something I will cherish forever and a beautiful way to relive those moments.

December Rose Film FAQ